• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans TV

Woody Woodpecker Song

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Can anyone please help on this one on the E. Mail the club put out this morning it states you can only watch the live stream on a mobile if you have the Swans App due to EFL regulations.

But when i go to download the app it says you need an Iphone or an IPad.

So how do you watch on a mobile then phoned the club and was told you dpnt have to have theApp but that contradicts what it says on theE. Mail.

Maybe they mean you can watch on a desktop without the app - which you can.

No she said any device when i click on Swans live its working.

But dont think it will work when the game kicks off not according to the email anyway.

Huwai android phone just watched the highlights of Saturdays game on Swans TV.

The account is set up correctly I do have an old laptop as well not used it for a couple of years but can you only use 1 code per device.

It is available on Android, see below;

Mobile / tablet: If you are on a mobile device you can only view the live content on the Official Swans App. You can download this on android or IOS handsets. Please ensure that you have selected the video or audio button. Audio is available on all devices.

https://www.swanseacity.com/video/packages

I'm assuming the link you're clicking to download the app is taking you to the iOS App Store version. Instead, open your Google Play Store and search "Official Swans App", it should come up there

Edit; I'm assuming this is it?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=media.other.scafc

I'm pretty sure the website is streaming with flash. Most mobile browser apps don't support flash video.

mrploppy said:
It’s not Flash. Flash is pretty much dead.

in firefox it won't run unless I specifically allow it to run flash. as Firefox has flash off by default-- because as you say flash is pretty much dead.

phact0rri said:
mrploppy said:
It’s not Flash. Flash is pretty much dead.

in firefox it won't run unless I specifically allow it to run flash. as Firefox has flash off by default-- because as you say flash is pretty much dead.

Though looking at the source for the highlights stream its definately using html5. so sort of odd. I'll have to investigate next match day to see what is flagging as flash. as I never gave it much though.

phact0rri said:
phact0rri said:

Though looking at the source for the highlights stream its definately using html5. so sort of odd. I'll have to investigate next match day to see what is flagging as flash. as I never gave it much though.

Put it this way, I don’t have flash installed on my laptop and I can watch live games on Swans TV perfectly well.

mrploppy said:
phact0rri said:

Put it this way, I don’t have flash installed on my laptop and I can watch live games on Swans TV perfectly well.

Most desktop browsers have the plug in baked in. Chrome is removing it completely in december. I' recommend people have it disabled in the security settings.

phact0rri said:
mrploppy said:

Most desktop browsers have the plug in baked in. Chrome is removing it completely in december. I' recommend people have it disabled in the security settings.

Safari doesn’t. Chrome does at the moment but asks permission to run it - at least on my system (macOS Mojave) - which I avoid like the plague. I’m no expert on recent web technologies but I daresay you’re correct that it’s using html5.

Woody Woodpecker Song said:
Huwai android phone just watched the highlights of Saturdays game on Swans TV.

The account is set up correctly I do have an old laptop as well not used it for a couple of years but can you only use 1 code per device.
No. As long as you log into your Swans account you can watch it on whichever device, laptop, desktop,tablet, mobile.
Yes only one at a time.
However I was away for the last game v Reading and I had problems with the signal.
Started watching on my laptop, then switched to tablet.
Previously I watched some of the games on my laptop, then when away watched them on my phone.

Hope this helps

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back