• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans TV

I’m a complete technophobe so having used the laptop to redeem my code I can see the adverts etc, can somebody confirm that I am able watch Saturdays game on the laptop ?

I don’t have the app, and I’ve not had a problem watching the final games from last season on my laptop as long as you’ve added your code.

Thanks for that.

A few of my mates had a problem watching on the laptop the end of last season.

Unfortunately I’ve been unable to access Swans live for the Birmingham match.

I had an email from the club to say that I’ve not redeemed my voucher. I presumed that my registration had failed to post.
When trying to access the game and getting no joy, it tells me my code had already been used..yes by ME!!
I’ve had no help in emailing the site.🥱
So, don’t try to redeem your code voucher...twice.

Swans TV were generally very good last year.

Today though, has been shocking. Going online 5 mins before kick-off, straight to the starting line-ups...absolutely nothing at half-time...and then I get kicked off for being in an 'unauthorised country' (Monmouth had the same issue in the MD thread, so has my father and someone else that I know).

Shame on you today, Swans TV. Especially in the current climate where fans cannot attend.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back