• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Synagogue shooting in Vienna

Longlostjack said:
Terrible. I‘m sure that the synagogue would have had armed police protection. Doesn’t sound like a typical „lone wolf (nutter)“ incident.

Earlier reports said there was three or more. Sounds like there was a marksman as well as a couple on the ground.

Looks like a cell, Mumbai style
Isis or Isis affiliated, probably via turkey

I think it's time we adjusted the title of this thread. Although at least one shooting incident took place at pavement cafes outside a synagogue, it was closed and locked at the time and no Jewish people we involved. The location may have been deliberate or just coincidental, but we don't want to propagate Trump style fake news. Reports so far suggest Islamic terrorists targetting anyone they could.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Itchysphincter said:
Thank you Mont. I only posted it because I was surprised to see you hadn't already made a thread.

Not good. I'm not sure what use an Austrian live feed is though. We're not all cunning linguists you know.

I used to know a dyslexic cunning linguist. He’s on the sex offenders register now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back