• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

t Thank you to all the American investors

How we got to the final is a mystery to me.
Either the championship was poor this season or we struck lucky by drawing against Wycombe and that wised us up.

The limitations in our squad were obvious to most of us but cruelly exposed yesterday.

Woodman is overrated and can't kick.

Boswell has an engine and so does guehi but pace is suspect

Cabango and Connor like guehi will only get better but in a better side.

The midfield is powder puff and inconsistent.
Please don't tell me Grimes is going up to the PL , he won't pull up trees there.
Fulton totally lost it and dhanda is league 2 at best.
Lowe has pace to burn but obviously had no skills coaching until it was too late.
Ayew at times was brilliant but too much expected of him in a mediocre forward line. He done what he can for us but will be too light for top level as was shown in his PL career.

The yanks need to invest or they can go to hell.
It could be toxic if they don't

I’d add that I’m not sure how we do ‘moneyball’ post Brexit. Players like Bodde and Rangel that the model is built on, are no longer available. Under these owners of course, Rangel would have been sold it Fulham and Bodde to Derby etc etc. Any ‘reasonable’ increase in value will be realised. Plus we need to sell to balance the books.

monmouth said:
I’d add that I’m not sure how we do ‘moneyball’ post Brexit. Players like Bodde and Rangel that the model is built on, are no longer available. Under these owners of course, Rangel would have been sold it Fulham and Bodde to Derby etc etc. Any ‘reasonable’ increase in value will be realised. Plus we need to sell to balance the books.

Only hope is that there'll be enough clubs out there in poor situations where they either release decent players or sell at a decent price. Unprecedented times in the football world at the moment. Two decent signings to be made from Bristol City for example Walsh and Diedhiou on frees

exiledclaseboy said:
Badlands said:

Shill. Many years ago people like you were crawling up Tony Petty’s arse.

Many years ago I was marching against Petty,
Put more than a few quid in the Trust too.
So you can take one.
Little wrong with our owners IMO, they have shown they aren't asset strippers, don't interfere with the running of the club and have us solvent and despite the quality of the performances at the top end of the Championship.
For most of my 60 years as a fan and supporter that would have been dreamland.
If you can improve on them or find other owners who would I'm sure we'd all be immensely grateful.
We didn’t lose yesterday becaue of the owners we lost because of the coach.

some dullards on this thread, owners werent a problem before the final thou were they. Or when we had a good january window (albeit one that didnt work out)> FFS we are one of the few in this league in the black and not on the verge of fucking insolvency - something seriously wrong with people that they expect us to spend millions on players

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back