• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

T20 World Cup

Job done. NRR now better than Scotland. Beat Namibia and hope the Aussies don’t throw the game against the jocks as Hazelwood hinted at the other day.
If anything Hazelwood has made a Scotland win even more remote by his daft comments.

England have enough about them to have beaten Australia, they just didn't turn up, looks like it might cost them
Yup. Although without the rain it would probably have not mattered. We’ll never know.

Ah well. At least the Scots will stick around longer than their football counterparts in Germany.

Cut off for a five over slog is 9.45pm. I’ll be steaming by then.
And going to have it off with jack lord no doubt, leave him alone he has two degrees.. you're the new authoritarian Farage, swigging back Carling, that proud British staple.. upstairs has changed you

And going to have it off with jack lord no doubt, leave him alone he has two degrees.. you're the new authoritarian Farage, swigging back Carling, that proud British staple.. upstairs has changed you
Hey, Skip. Stop stalking me with your blithering nonsense there’s a good boy.

In the meantime some highlights of old tournaments. That Yuvraj twelve ball half century was a bit special.

Hey, Skip. Stop stalking me with your blithering nonsense there’s a good boy.

Just because your management style is being broadcast over the internet over the last few months, I noticed it about 2 months ago.. you're one of them now, power does crazy things to people, even the most ardent of critics turn to the dark side

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back