• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Talk is cheap and you need to hold me accountable – Swans Chairman on his mission in SA1

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Andy Coleman is the man charged with developing Swansea City both on and off the pitch and he believes that everyone connected to Swansea City should be proud of the club as he looks to take it to a ‘significantly’ better place during his time here. The Swans Chairman has been in his position now...

Read more

More Yankee Wankee?

Admitedly I don't have the stomach to read it. 'Talk is cheap' was enough for me. Has he watched the video of Levien?

I'm impressed by him so far.

Also by that he's the main decision maker in the owners, and can make those decisions quickly without having to waste time referring to the US.

Glyn1 said:
I'm impressed by him so far.

Also by that he's the main decision maker in the owners, and can make those decisions quickly without having to waste time referring to the US.

Is that true Glyn? Genuine question, I have no idea.

According to the first article, that's what he said,
"I will share as much as is reasonable about the ownership structure. I’m the operating partner and controlling member of that group and I think that’s important. It’s important that the controlling operator is here in this country. We are not in a position where we need to ask permission to do things."

Talk is indeed cheap, Mr Coleman.

Quietly filed by the club at Companies House today was proof that when he said he'd invested in the club, he was lying.

He's bought into Kaplan and Levien's LLC. That's all he's done. Not a penny of his money has gone into the club, unlike Nigel Morris.

Sorry, but I've said it since he came on the scene - like the rest of them hailing from Stateside, he's a snake not to be trusted.

Nobody should fall for his soundbite crap.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back