• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Team for Sunday

I think his experience would be needed for this, even if he only lasts 60 minutes it could be enough to give us a foothold

PencoedJack said:
Without doubt the lad from Chelsea is awful.

You didn't see the Sheffield Wednesday game? Far from awful in that.

Magic_Michu said:
Would you bring in VDH?

VdH should have had some game time yesterday, even if it was only the last twenty minutes.

Magic_Michu said:
Would you bring in VDH?

Yes. We need his experience. I would not change much more though. Now that we have stumbled on a Plan B it does give us a chance of getting a result.
We are not going to be troubled by an ariel threat this time so , provided we come out of the starting blocks fighting, we might remain solid.
Its is a massive ask though looking at how Leeds played against Stoke today. Hope Pablo pulls a sickie!

Cooperman said:
PencoedJack said:

I swallow doesn’t make a summer.

I’d pick VDH over him all day long

PencoedJack said:
Cooperman said:
PencoedJack said:

I did 1 swallow doesn’t make a summer.

I’d pick VDH over him all day long
Even after 30 minutes of football in 5 months?
What I would have done is give VdH some game time yesterday evening.

Not a chance. MVdH's fan club go look at his cameo against Sheffield Wednesday. Look at him when they scored. Doing nothing, positioned to do and achieve nothing. 5th choice central defender for me. Leave him in the dressing room to make the tea.

Nantywatcher said:
Not a chance. MVdH's fan club go look at his cameo against Sheffield Wednesday. Look at him when they scored. Doing nothing, positioned to do and achieve nothing. 5th choice central defender for me. Leave him in the dressing room to make the tea.

He's a better choice at CB than Guehi but is he fit enough for a game of this magnitude?

MVdH has to be on the starting list IMO.
Much will depend on others through. Wilmot at LB and that side could betaken apart by a decent attack. If Roberts players it has to be ahead of Naughton. Grimes and Fultonhave to play as they did against Brum or better. Gallagher? A bit of headless chicken in the last two games.

Badlands said:
MVdH has to be on the starting list IMO.
Much will depend on others through. Wilmot at LB and that side could betaken apart by a decent attack. If Roberts players it has to be ahead of Naughton. Grimes and Fultonhave to play as they did against Brum or better. Gallagher? A bit of headless chicken in the last two games.

Wilmot out for rest of the season mate.
Agree with you about Gallagher though, last couple of games he's been average, hopefully he's on point come Sunday 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back