• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Team for Sunday

Swanjaxs said:
Badlands said:
MVdH has to be on the starting list IMO.
Much will depend on others through. Wilmot at LB and that side could betaken apart by a decent attack. If Roberts players it has to be ahead of Naughton. Grimes and Fultonhave to play as they did against Brum or better. Gallagher? A bit of headless chicken in the last two games.

Wilmot out for rest of the season mate.
Agree with you about Gallagher though, last couple of games he's been average, hopefully he's on point come Sunday 👍

I meant Bidwell ( :oops: )

PencoedJack said:
Without doubt the lad from Chelsea is awful.

He’s no VDH, but I’m still sceptical on his commitment with a move almost certain if we don’t go up.

Swanjaxs said:
Badlands said:
MVdH has to be on the starting list IMO.
Much will depend on others through. Wilmot at LB and that side could betaken apart by a decent attack. If Roberts players it has to be ahead of Naughton. Grimes and Fultonhave to play as they did against Brum or better. Gallagher? A bit of headless chicken in the last two games.

Wilmot out for rest of the season mate.
Agree with you about Gallagher though, last couple of games he's been average, hopefully he's on point come Sunday 👍

Gallagher, Roberts and Brewster were incredibly effective v Sheffield Wed. closing down in their designated areas , giving our DM a better ride which in my opinion went a long way in us winning comfortably. Gallagher has given his all and never hides, great attitude.

I think we need some fight in the middle of the park.

Leeds are bully's so they are.

I think JoJhon Shelvey fits da bill 💪

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back