• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The BBC bans “virtue signalling”...

Darran said:
Matic didn’t wear one today.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-manchester-united-star-nemanja-matic-chose-not-to-wear-a-poppy-20201101

And last year.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
Matic didn’t wear one today.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-manchester-united-star-nemanja-matic-chose-not-to-wear-a-poppy-20201101

And last year.

The irony being, world war 1 started in Serbia

Wearing a poppy or not of whatever hue is a personal choice, which is just fine, but at this time of year anyone not wearing one, as a personal choice or statement is just a supreme arsehole in my opinion.

It's like stating the loss of life, on whatever side, and the suffering of countless millions in the first half of the last century is just so irrelevant to me that I cannot even be arsed to wear a tiny symbol of remembrance.

Just an opinion like, but I'd like to see some of the 'virtue signalling' non wearers up against my 1st world war, Graig Merthyr colliery fireman grandfather, who would have ripped them a new one...only metaphorically of course!

BrynCartwright said:
Wearing a poppy or not of whatever hue is a personal choice, which is just fine, but at this time of year anyone not wearing one, as a personal choice or statement is just a supreme arsehole in my opinion.

It's like stating the loss of life, on whatever side, and the suffering of countless millions in the first half of the last century is just so irrelevant to me that I cannot even be arsed to wear a tiny symbol of remembrance.

Just an opinion like, but I'd like to see some of the 'virtue signalling' non wearers up against my 1st world war, Graig Merthyr colliery fireman grandfather, who would have ripped them a new one...only metaphorically of course!

So you’re all for personal choice except that anyone exercising it is an asrehole. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
BrynCartwright said:

So you’re all for personal choice except that anyone exercising it is an asrehole. :lol:

Exactly mush!

BrynCartwright said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Exactly mush!

I'm saying that it is absolutely fine that someone decides not to wear a poppy, but in reality I think they are a cnt!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back