• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biggest Disaster Since Bradley

He’s ripping up everything we’ve ever been, say what you like but the likes of Cabango and Wood at least started to look like footballers under Martin.
We’re going backwards at a rate of knots I know he scored but honestly Cullen starting a game up front.

That’s unfair on Bradley… Bob for us a couple of results in the best league in the world…

… I’m unsure where we’d pick up 3 points in the championship under Duff

Copamundial said:
Like I said ….again

I’m happy to backtrack…..like him 😂
I know it’s rash after that beating, but it was how we took that beating, we hate losing, and we hate losing to them, but losing happens, but that isn’t the issue, I think it’s blatant to see now unfortunately time isn’t an option, that tonight was piddle poor all round, no guts or guile, no tempo, no f’ing nothing!
I had us to lose like most probably, but you always think let’s have a go, and we didn’t even have a go, we looked tonight how Cardiff have looked against us over the last decade, just not turned up, but the trouble is, they’ve not showed up for 6 games, and all I keep hearing is about his stewardship of Barnsley and Cheltenham and how he was slow with them, well In an unforgiving championship we could find that “slow” turns to a f’king standstill all too quickly, i think panic buttons need thumping, and i will gladly say you were right and I was wrong with this thread.

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back