• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The EFL Championship Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Southampton FC | The Swansea.com Stadium

I do genuinely feel sorry for Williams, all of his attacking options with pace are injured right now.
Ginnelly, Key, Parker all can play on the right wing or wing back.

Looking at our bench I am not sure other than Patino who else would be an improvement on who is on the pitch.
Sorry, he's on millions and his team and captain are talking horse, do your talking on the pitch.. millions they're getting paid, not thousands MILLIONS!

I assume Arsenal must have told us to not start Patino during the transfer window to protect their asset. I'm not claiming he's amazing, but he's already at least twice the player Grimes and Fulton are and for them to be keeping him out of the side is odd - can't recall there being an injury concern with him.

Sorry, he's on millions and his team and captain are talking horse, do your talking on the pitch.. millions they're getting paid, not thousands MILLIONS!
Not sure what that has to do with being sorry that all of his options with pace (critical to how he wants to play) are missing through injury.

I assume Arsenal must have told us to not start Patino during the transfer window to protect their asset. I'm not claiming he's amazing, but he's already at least twice the player Grimes and Fulton are and for them to be keeping him out of the side is odd - can't recall there being an injury concern with him.
I mentioned this theory a week or so ago.
Theres no reason I can think of for why Jay would still be on the pitch otherwise.

This is either going to be the concluding part of a depressing, humbling massacre or one of the greatest comebacks of recent times. Kind of expecting the former, but hey ho.

He's top assist maker, our top goal scorer is on the bench mun, details mun

Not sure what that has to do with being sorry that all of his options with pace (critical to how he wants to play) are missing through injury.
Sorry, he talked the talk, his captain talked the talk.. and they can't do footballing basics whilst on millions

Thank christ for Rushworth. Imagine we stuck with Fisher this season

Just look at us watching them run past us. It’s pathetic. They are better than us but we are making them look 10 times the team they are.

To be fair to Yates his goals scored isnt that bad. It's the fact he has absolutely no other bearing on games whatsoever. 7 goals halfway through the season is tolerable if he had just as many assists. I think he has none...

Goals win games assists create goals.. have we looked like scoring.. who creates and scores goals, on our bench it looks like

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back