• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The EFL Championship Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Southampton FC | The Swansea.com Stadium

I imagine there will be huge queues early with supporters fighting for a prime spot to get a glimpse of Russell Martin as he comes off the coach into the stadium hoping to get a site of him or a photo.

I have heard some will be camping outside the ground Friday night😲

I imagine there will be huge queues early with supporters fighting for a prime spot to get a glimpse of Russell Martin as he comes off the coach into the stadium hoping to get a site of him or a photo.

I have heard some will be camping outside the ground Friday night😲
Darran is brushing his hair now ready for his picture with rusty chinwig.🤮🤮🤮

Only just realised this is a lunchtime kick off. Will have to make some schedule adjustments for this.

Worried about Ashby up against Manning, he hasnt looked much good and that isnt taking into account he's been laid up injured for a while too

IMG-9706.jpg

IMG-9705.jpg

Its a nothing game for us really, its not gonna define our season, we haven't got the quality to hurt them to get anything out of the game, the yanks have seen to that.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back