• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glastonbury 2023 Thread 🤘🏻

He was at Llangollen Eisteddfod a few years ago, very good, as was Kiki Dee. Lulu meanwhile, massive chip on her shoulder.
Trying to get out of going to see Alfie Boe next week.

WxmJax said:
He was at Llangollen Eisteddfod a few years ago, very good, as was Kiki Dee. Lulu meanwhile, massive chip on her shoulder.

Alfie Bore.

WxmJax said:

I saw Kiki Dee in the West End production of Blood Brothers back in 1988 (I think). She was absolutely amazing.

Muteswan said:
I saw Kiki Dee in the West End production of Blood Brothers back in 1988 (I think). She was absolutely amazing.

Only ever seen Lyn Paul in it. She's very good as well.

Yes I saw them at Scarborough last week brilliant show.
The guitarist from the sex pistols stood in he was talented fair play would go again in a heartbeat if I get the chance.

guthrieintherain said:
Yes I saw them at Scarborough last week brilliant show.
The guitarist from the sex pistols stood in he was talented fair play would go again in a heartbeat if I get the chance.

Fantastic to hear my friend. 🤘🏻

JustJack said:
Early prediction but it may be an all female headline lineup next year.

Almost guaranteed to be Taylor Swift on the Sunday.

They’ve said two female headliners.

Madonna will be on the back of her greatest hits tour of course so may be possible given she’s never played there. Fleetwood Mac is a strong rumour.

And the best of all (but I can’t see it) would be Kate Bush on the Sunday night.

Rumours of Spice Girls for the legends. Again, I’d be surprised.

Great festival this year though - best in ages for me.

Elton was tremendous. Never phones it in and always gives everything he has for every audience. 7.5m TV viewers last night as well, which is astonishing. Shame that Britney didn’t appear but he stuck to his usual promotion of new talent (apart from Mr Killers of course). That first bloke, Jacob Lusk, I saw his band’s set and he is a real talent. Was on American Idol apparently.

10 Minutes of rocket man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwqJX3ZjRrs

Guns & Roses Sweet Child of Mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR6ioMZJH-A

Risc said:
That arctic monkeys set last night was the worst headline act I’ve ever seen at a Glastonbury festival, painful, awful band.

Other than though thoroughly enjoyed it! Hoping to experience it in the flesh one day!

Them and the Foos, whoever's idea it was to put them on the same night, needs a good dunking in the Huntspill River that's nearby, absolutely awful, Texas and Sparks were decent though Thankfully.

Elton on Sunday was bloody fantastic, watched that in a pub :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Them and the Foos, whoever's idea it was to put them on the same night, needs a good dunking in the Huntspill River that's nearby, absolutely awafull, Texas and Sparks were decent though Thankfully.

Elton on Sunday was bloody fantastic, watched that in a pub :lol:

Texas were superb!!

Elton concert from 1978 (I think) just been on BBC4. At least you could understand what he was singing tonight, unlike last week, but it was still meh.
Blondie on now from '79.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back