• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Jason Bowen charity match today

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Nice to see people getting involved and raising money for a great cause.

Swans legend. ⤵️

Attachments

• 7A2E7B93-95F9-4C94-B1CC-B2D33FAFD498.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 2,166
Hopefully the day went off trouble free, despite the best efforts of certain circles.

Neath_Jack said:
Surely he should have been in a scumbag shirt.

That’s what I was thinking. Good cause an all, but Dai Thomas is a scummer all day long. He’s
Anus’s bum child.

Annis mentions Dai Thomas during Euro 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBjWYwAvOHo

Hoolie podcasts seem all the rage at the moment. Do they not have anything significant going on anymore in thier lives?

Richard said:
Annis mentions Dai Thomas during Euro 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBjWYwAvOHo

Let's have this right, I'm bout same age as Anus, and I can tell you the guy is an utter cvnt and a born fantasist. So anything he posts/writes/claims is just a cheap fraudulent scam to fund his lifestyle.

Ringwood Jack said:
Hoolie podcasts seem all the rage at the moment. Do they not have anything significant going on anymore in thier lives?

The Central Club podcast seem obsessed with them. Which is a shame because the other episodes I’ve watched have been good. Then they get these knuckle draggers on. Anus and the other fat bald bloke they had on say they don’t rate our “firm” but then constantly talk about us. One of them even said we’ve “never been run” and then said there have been times where Cardiff boys have run away but it wasn’t their main boys 😂

The podcast themselves have said they’ve reached out to Swansea boys but none of them want to go on, which I’m thankful about if that’s the case because I would hate to see one of our fans go on there and make a fool of himself by bragging about scrapping at the football. I would much rather us be infamous for having a good football team, than having a group of lads going around and starting fights.

Ringwood Jack said:

An excerpt of one popped up on my TikTok (don’t judge me 😂) and there was some Newport lad saying Anus was a gentleman as the Newport lad was in a petrol station with his Mrs, and a car load of Cardiff pulled in and wanted to batter him, but Anus said “leave him alone he’s with his Mrs” and this Newport guy was creaming his knickers about how amazing he thought that was?
He went on then spouting about how he was lost in the desert and had tribes after him, a good advert to say “don’t do drugs”

Arthurmorgan said:
An excerpt of one popped up on my TikTok (don’t judge me 😂) and there was some Newport lad saying Anus was a gentleman as the Newport lad was in a petrol station with his Mrs, and a car load of Cardiff pulled in and wanted to batter him, but Anus said “leave him alone he’s with his Mrs” and this Newport guy was creaming his knickers about how amazing he thought that was?
He went on then spouting about how he was lost in the desert and had tribes after him, a good advert to say “don’t do drugs”

I saw that one 😂 as I said, I’m glad none of ours have gone on there!

I wanted to know if Andy Legg played for both teams and what about John Williams?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back