• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The latest Brexit b*llucks

Even the Tory farmers and Tory fishermen don't seem happy, the people who told us for years getting out of the EU was going to be great for the UK

Nobody has asked the most important question about all this, what does it mean for A Place in the Sun on Channel 4?

Best_loser said:
Even the Tory farmers and Tory fishermen don't seem happy, the people who told us for years getting out of the EU was going to be great for the UK

F**k em. It will be the Welsh lamb industry next. All project fear though of course.

JackSomething said:
Nobody has asked the most important question about all this, what does it mean for A Place in the Sun on Channel 4?

They're fecked.

Jasmine Harman has been on the phone asking me if I'll give her a 'carta de invitacion'. At least I think that's what she said.

If you go back to the original post, you'll see this thread was started about the 'carta de invitacion'. For those of you interested, the word on the street (and in the airports) here is that the Spanish border officials are not enforcing the measure at this time. There have been several reports in recent weeks on forums from ex pats flying back into Spain that they were not asked to produce any documentation apart from passports and the usual covid forms. Clearly the emphasis at the moment is to encourage tourists here, not put them off. I think, and it's only my opinion, the Spaniards will keep it up their sleeve as a counter measure should they need it because of more feckwittery from Boris and his bunch of incompetents.

Itchysphincter said:
There is absolutely no upside to Brexit.

I’m not surprised you have that view. After all with your head buried in the sand , I doubt you have any sense of reality.

Only this week it’s been stated that wages are increasing due to Brexit, but you won’t know about that with your head in the sand 😂

Pegojack said:
If you go back to the original post, you'll see this thread was started about the 'carta de invitacion'. For those of you interested, the word on the street (and in the airports) here is that the Spanish border officials are not enforcing the measure at this time. There have been several reports in recent weeks on forums from ex pats flying back into Spain that they were not asked to produce any documentation apart from passports and the usual covid forms. Clearly the emphasis at the moment is to encourage tourists here, not put them off. I think, and it's only my opinion, the Spaniards will keep it up their sleeve as a counter measure should they need it because of more feckwittery from Boris and his bunch of incompetents.

The only good thing that has come out of this pandemic is British people holidaying in the U.K. long may that continue.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:

The only good thing that has come out of this pandemic is British people holidaying in the U.K. long may that continue.

I have a mental image of you sitting in a deckchair on Barry Island beach, knotted hankie on your head, trousers rolled up, Daily Mail in hand and a sandcastle at your feet with a little Union Jack flag stuck in it. Lovely.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back