• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The latest Brexit b*llucks

Pegojack said:
Cardiffjack said:
The only good thing that has come out of this pandemic is British people holidaying in the U.K. long may that continue.

I have a mental image of you sitting in a deckchair on Barry Island beach, knotted hankie on your head, trousers rolled up, Daily Mail in hand and a sandcastle at your feet with a little Union Jack flag stuck in it. Lovely.

And I have a mental image of your crying every day, unable to come to terms with a democratic vote 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:
I have a mental image of you sitting in a deckchair on Barry Island beach, knotted hankie on your head, trousers rolled up, Daily Mail in hand and a sandcastle at your feet with a little Union Jack flag stuck in it. Lovely.

And I have a mental image of your crying every day, unable to come to terms with a democratic vote 😂

I've got no idea what you're on about, I've got no problems accepting a democratic vote (unlike your mate Trump, eh?). Particularly since I live in the EU and enjoy all the benefits - I'm not one of the dull feckers who've cut off their nose to spite their face. I think the Brexit vote was hilarious, and the people who voted for it deserve everything they get.

Pegojack said:
Cardiffjack said:

I've got no idea what you're on about, I've got no problems accepting a democratic vote (unlike your mate Trump, eh?). Particularly since I live in the EU and enjoy all the benefits - I'm not one of the dull feckers who've cut off their nose to spite their face. I think the Brexit vote was hilarious, and the people who voted for it deserve everything they get.

Shame about those who didn’t vote for it also having to live with the consequences though.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
There is absolutely no upside to Brexit.

I’m not surprised you have that view. After all with your head buried in the sand , I doubt you have any sense of reality.

Only this week it’s been stated that wages are increasing due to Brexit, but you won’t know about that with your head in the sand 😂

This doesn’t really need pointing out but you have no idea what you are talking about.

exiledclaseboy said:
Pegojack said:

Shame about those who didn’t vote for it also having to live with the consequences though.

That's democracy, mate. It's up to everyone who isn't happy to organise, support and vote for parties who are pro EU. Who knows, in time things might change as more and more Brexiteer crusties drop off their perch (Boris had a good go at killing a fair few of them in the past 18 months) and the majority of Britain wakes up to what a disaster it was. You can already see it happening, as per Chesham and Bucks this week.

exiledclaseboy said:
Pegojack said:

It’s also a shame that all those who didn’t vote Labour and for Tony Blair, had to live with the consequences of entering an illegal war, ie terrorism on the streets of the U.K.

But as they say , “that’s life “

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
I’m not surprised you have that view. After all with your head buried in the sand , I doubt you have any sense of reality.

Only this week it’s been stated that wages are increasing due to Brexit, but you won’t know about that with your head in the sand 😂

This doesn’t really need pointing out but you have no idea what you are talking about.
How ironic 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
How ironic 😂

To be fair it is ironic, not for the reasons you think though. You’ll never have the capacity to understand see.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
How ironic 😂

To be fair it is ironic, not for the reasons you think though. You’ll never have the capacity to understand see.
[/quotes]

Again very ironic 😂 self awareness isn’t a strong point for you 😂

Cardiffjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

It’s also a shame that all those who didn’t vote Labour and for Tony Blair, had to live with the consequences of entering an illegal war, ie terrorism on the streets of the U.K.

Ah the war that the Tories were all over supporting. In fact didn't they push to go to war earlier than we did?

DJack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Ah the war that the Tories were all over supporting. In fact didn't they push to go to war earlier than we did?

Aside from one or two they pretty much all voted for it, foaming at the mouth.

Don’t forget this is dgt73 we’re talking to, init Dave.

The war in Iraq was about oil and control of its vast natural reserves. Blair and Bush went to war to preserve their/ our country’s national interest and access to oil so we didn't have another 1970’s oil crisis, it was badged up as WMD, but I believe it was about oil.
The war has secured our long term access to oil, but it’s caused major hardship to the people living in that area and untold numbers have died.

Seeing most of the responses on here really brings a smile to my face 😀 snowflakes still crying. Well who’d have thought it 😁

Cardiffjack said:
Seeing most of the responses on here really brings a smile to my face 😀 snowflakes still crying. Well who’d have thought it 😁

Do you ever do business with the EU Dave? I guess I know the answer, but you could surprise me and make yourself look even more stupid. Another question too - what, in you’re opinion, makes the world go round Dave?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back