• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The owls will have a bad start next season

oldjack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53612257?fbclid=IwAR2ffDbJQeG3SSEJ-6TFZm769aTu8A2PY0rVlUtb3fI5FyEugCiJABgnVvA

One down a few more points deductions like that and we are sure to be safe from the drop.

Unfair on Wigan

Seems like one rule for one club & different rule for another club

Pleasing to see the Wendies starting on -12 points :lol:

1964white said:
Unfair on Wigan

As I understand, if by deducting Wednesday 12pts last season would have meant that they would have been relegated, the the points deduction would have been enforced.

Because, even after the 12pt deduction, they would have avoided relegation, the deduction will come into effect once next season starts.

Swanjaxs said:
1964white said:
Unfair on Wigan

As I understand, if by deducting Wednesday 12pts last season would have meant that they would have been relegated, the the points deduction would have been enforced.

Because, even after the 12pt deduction, they would have avoided relegation, the deduction will come into effect once next season starts.
The Owls finished on 56 points, a 12 points deduction would have left them a point below bottom placed Hull

1964white said:
Swanjaxs said:

The Owls finished on 56 points, a 12 points deduction would have left them a point below bottom placed Hull

Oh well, thats me wrong again then :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
1964white said:

Oh well, thats me wrong again then :lol:
EFL are even more wrong for not giving the same option to Wigan

Charlton look like they are set to kick up a fuss over this and to be honest I don't think I could blame them.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back