• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The players should be hurting – Russell Martin’s strong words after Reading defeat

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/11/28/the-players-should-be-hurting-russell-martins-strong-words-after-reading-defeat/

I would like to think that RM and his coaching staff look at their part in yesterday's shambles yesterday and learn from it.
From team selection ( playing Williams, dropping Bidwell) plus the selection of subs ( freezing out Whittaker and Obafemi and choosing Cullen), to his failure to recognise when things aren't working ( playing everything through Grimes, allowing Grimes to take dead ball kicks,constantly going sideways and back, keeping Laird on when he was struggling yesterday) and failure to introduce fresh legs.
Yes the players need to learn from yesterday but so too do RM & his team

STID2017 said:
I would like to think that RM and his coaching staff look at their part in yesterday's shambles yesterday and learn from it.
From team selection ( playing Williams, dropping Bidwell) plus the selection of subs ( freezing out Whittaker and Obafemi and choosing Cullen), to his failure to recognise when things aren't working ( playing everything through Grimes, allowing Grimes to take dead ball kicks,constantly going sideways and back, keeping Laird on when he was struggling yesterday) and failure to introduce fresh legs.

Difficult to argue with most of that

STID2017 said:

Agree. If players have to question themselves then so do the management team. Evolution not revolution.

PSumbler said:
STID2017 said:

Maybe swapping with you yesterday gave me a different perspective? 🤣🤣

STID2017 said:
PSumbler said:

COmpletely different perspective on the game completely! :lol:

And then you doubled down and moved an extra seat again!

PSumbler said:
STID2017 said:

COmpletely different perspective on the game completely! :lol:

And then you doubled down and moved an extra seat again!

Yes amazing what you can see from slightly different angles :D :D

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back