• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Roberto Interview

Neath_Jack said:
Magic_Michu said:
Agree with this… Roberto should always be a Swansea legend as we wouldn’t be where we are without him… he was instrumental in our survival but always style change that saw us rocket through the leagues… but you’re right, I don’t think we’d have been promoted under him…a blessing in disguise him leaving for Wigan… Rodgers is a far better manager.

And without Sousa we may never have got there either. They all played their part.

At the moment, the record books will show that Rodgers is the more successful manager of the two. We were lucky to have them both. Let's hope we are talking in similar tones about our current chap in years to come...

Correct. Funny that Paulo and Kenny were airbrushed out of our history, particularly in JTAK...

waynekerr55 said:
Neath_Jack said:
And without Sousa we may never have got there either. They all played their part.

At the moment, the record books will show that Rodgers is the more successful manager of the two. We were lucky to have them both. Let's hope we are talking in similar tones about our current chap in years to come...

Correct. Funny that Paulo and Kenny were airbrushed out of our history, particularly in JTAK...

Its people like Richard Lillicrap [spelling] that were conveniently airbrushed out of that now to be known farcical JTAK that stinks and we know why now, as it would have taken the shine off the sellouts.
It still STINKS, just annoying that we were all taken in by the film, it was a master stroke by the sellouts as much has it pain's me to say it. :twisted: :x

Niigata Jack said:
waynekerr55 said:

Its people like Richard Lillicrap [spelling] that were conveniently airbrushed out of that now to be known farcical JTAK that stinks and we know why now, as it would have taken the shine off the sellouts.
It still STINKS, just annoying that we were all taken in by the film, it was a master stroke by the sellouts as much has it pain's me to say it. :twisted: :x

Yep. Friend of a friend is a big Leyton Orient fan. Met him a couple of years ago at a party in London. Reckoned Richard was the dog‘s bollocks.

Niigata Jack said:
waynekerr55 said:

Yep. Friend of a friend is a big Leyton Orient fan. Met him a couple of years ago at a party in London. Reckoned Richard was the dog‘s bollocks.

Longlostjack said:
Niigata Jack said:

I met him twice, despite not knowing him he was an impressive man, very sad that he passed before we reached the heights we did, if there is an afterlife I hope he saw it. :(

Niigata Jack said:
waynekerr55 said:

Correct. What's happened is an insult to his great work

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back