• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Ronaldo Interview

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I won’t be watching but I saw this on Twits. :lol:

Attachments

• 46D6377B-125B-4C84-A15F-F58A7811C291.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 471
Darran said:
I won’t be watching but I saw this on Twits. :lol:

I was trying to come up with a suitable pun for Maguire, soldiers and rearguard but couldn't come up with something that would stand up to any half decent level of scrutiny, kinda like Maguire himself.

I haven't watched any of the interview, no interest in watching 2 self-serving cockwombles stroke each other off. That story sounds like bullshit though.

I remain completely amazed at how much air time this whole subject has had this week

Overpaid massive ego (the footballing one of the two) at the tail end of a fantastic career finds in a professional environment that his body cannot cope with the rigours of football so spends more time on the bench under manager who won't pander to his ego

Man Utd made a massive mistake with this one - a signing for commercial reasons not football ones - always unlikely to end well

Ronaldo always wants a team to revolve around providing him with goal scoring chances , that doesn't always mean the team does well , he was at Real 10 years but they only won la liga twice and didn't start winning champions leagues until the arrival of Bale , fantastic player but he isn't as perfect as he thinks he is

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back