• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Shannon MacDonald and Beatles Thread

There is a group I am in on FaceBook called £1 vinyl auctions (start a bid at quid) and I have bagged some nice items from £3 to £30.

I managed to bag a first press of Live at Leeds for £30, it is the dark blue stamp on the cover, the black stamp version is the rarest of the lot and sells for well over £300.

Anyway, back to the Beatles, those items on the group always sell and recently the group record (no pun intended) was broken when a first press of Please Please me went for £360!

If you are on FaceBook, it is well worth joining, especially if you collect Beatles, Bowie etc... you can get yourself a god bargain on there and it is a friendly group. Chancers get kicked out very quickly.

Ebo said:
There is a group I am in on FaceBook called £1 vinyl auctions (start a bid at quid) and I have bagged some nice items from £3 to £30.

I managed to bag a first press of Live at Leeds for £30, it is the dark blue stamp on the cover, the black stamp version is the rarest of the lot and sells for well over £300.

Anyway, back to the Beatles, those items on the group always sell and recently the group record (no pun intended) was broken when a first press of Please Please me went for £360!

If you are on FaceBook, it is well worth joining, especially if you collect Beatles, Bowie etc... you can get yourself a god bargain on there and it is a friendly group. Chancers get kicked out very quickly.

I had Beatles For Sale in very good condition and damaged in moving house. I dont get vinyl as modern methods of listening are better imo.
I do have original Byrds and Beach Boys stored in the attic which I believe are valuable and they will be left to my siblings on my death.

I actually did put that in my will,which reminds me-DO A FOOKING WILL,folks. I would hate anyone squabbling over me or what I left behind before being cast into the great unknown.

Sa2 jack said:
Ebo said:

I had Beatles For Sale in very good condition and damaged in moving house. I dont get vinyl as modern methods of listening are better imo.
I do have original Byrds and Beach Boys stored in the attic which I believe are valuable and they will be left to my siblings on my death.

I actually did put that in my will,which reminds me-DO A FOOKING WILL,folks. I would hate anyone squabbling over me or what I left behind before being cast into the great unknown.

Iti all down to preference which listening method you like, but you can't beat a vinyl on a good sound system. MP3's and CD's will never gather value either.

When I buy a cd ,I record it to my USB then give it to a charity shop

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back