• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Supporters Trust asked a question

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,279
Uxy said:
Chief said:
By the trust? Is it protected by NDA?

Yes. No.

Edit - Think it wouldn't be entirely appropriate for me to be the one to give out exact details in this regard. But the Trust has always known all the details about them as were passed at club board level.

The trust are obviously keeping things from the membership then. Like this reply on twitter, they could have said "the loans have to-be converted by (insert date here). We are putting pressure on the loaners to convert by this date or if possible, earlier".

Do the trust know who is actually part of the CLN? There's a mystery £3mill been put in by someone.

Chief said:
Uxy said:
Yes. No.

Edit - Think it wouldn't be entirely appropriate for me to be the one to give out exact details in this regard. But the Trust has always known all the details about them as were passed at club board level.

The trust are obviously keeping things from the membership then. Like this reply on twitter, they could have said "the loans have to-be converted by (insert date here). We are putting pressure on the loaners to convert by this date or if possible, earlier".

Do the trust know who is actually part of the CLN? There's a mystery £3mill been put in by someone.

Well, I don't see the point of waiting until the latest possible date to convert. Don't see how the club benefits there. They can be done today if the holders want to.

It seems patently clear that promises have been made to the Trust that haven't been honoured. Comments about converting imminently, to this summer, to shortly. None have come to pass.

In fairness to the Trust, all they can do now is put pressure on. They can't force the issue. This was why, if this was part of the decision making around the deal, it should have been made a condition of it.

Must admit I'm past the point where I particularly care, beyond the fact it's somewhat grating that you have Silverstein swanning around like he owns the place despite him not owning a single share. Even if he converts these, the club is actively planning to borrow more when it's trading model doesn't fill the hole, which will happen. We're not in Kansas anymore.

Chief said:
Uxy said:
Yes. No.

I don’t think they know. An individual who is a prominent member of the trust board might be ITK, but as a collective I don’t believe that they have any idea.

"In fairness to the Trust, all they can do now is put pressure on. They can't force the issue. This was why, if this was part of the decision making around the deal, it should have been made a condition of it."

Turning up to the meeting (about the Trust selling the membership down the river) with Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle how the loving fk is he breathing he's that twp, didn't fill any of us with confidence.
Now with the comment on Twitter, shows that we were right, in that the Trust are either exceptionally incompetent or exceptionally complicit in the whole deal.
And that 1 or 2 know exactly whats happened

Can't for the life of me see how they can put the pressure on.
Not after selling out quicker than shagger, dimwit, beaky and all the rest.

The Trust, and I'm very sorry to say this, are now a worthless waste of space.
No confidence in them anymore.

Dewi1jack said:
"In fairness to the Trust, all they can do now is put pressure on. They can't force the issue. This was why, if this was part of the decision making around the deal, it should have been made a condition of it."

Turning up to the meeting (about the Trust selling the membership down the river) with Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle how the loving fk is he breathing he's that twp, didn't fill any of us with confidence.
Now with the comment on Twitter, shows that we were right, in that the Trust are either exceptionally incompetent or exceptionally complicit in the whole deal.
And that 1 or 2 know exactly whats happened

Can't for the life of me see how they can put the pressure on.
Not after selling out quicker than shagger, dimwit, beaky and all the rest.

The Trust, and I'm very sorry to say this, are now a worthless waste of space.
No confidence in them anymore.

What comment on twitter are you referring to?

The first 2 Darren put up at the start of the thread Chief

I see there's more twists and turns in the CLN saga again then. Trust taken for mugs again.

Should never have trusted the Americans.

Chief said:
I see there's more twists and turns in the CLN saga again then. Trust taken for mugs again.

This is a question I will throw open to all on this site...

In all honesty, did anyone have any trust in an American hedge fund taking over our club?
All this bolloxs about "the Americans running our club responsibly"

They have spent fùck all of thier own money and made millions.

Parachute payments, assets sold...

#lookuphedgefundsandhowtheywork 🇺🇲

Chief said:

Whats the twists and turns thats happened this week?

PSumbler said:
Chief said:

They discovered a problem with the spread on the prawn sarnies it’s not really butter :eek:

PSumbler said:
Chief said:

Well I may have misinterpreted something incorrectly, but it seems the trust aren't comfortable or for some reason suddenly require further safeguards regarding the CLN conversion which it seems has lead them to take some sort of steps.....

Chief said:
PSumbler said:

Well I may have misinterpreted something incorrectly, but it seems the trust aren't comfortable or for some reason suddenly require further safeguards regarding the CLN conversion which it seems has lead them to take some sort of steps.....

oh thats the nonsense on their facebook page - think its a word salad but unfortunately its been picked holes in I think

They havent done anything other than spent some more money on lawyers for an agreement that they knew about 12 months ago is the way I read it

The problem is they probably did know what the CLN agreements contained but many were sleeping until those that were involved stepped down

PSumbler said:
Chief said:

oh thats the nonsense on their facebook page - think its a word salad but unfortunately its been picked holes in I think

They havent done anything other than spent some more money on lawyers for an agreement that they knew about 12 months ago is the way I read it

The problem is they probably did know what the CLN agreements contained but many were sleeping until those that were involved stepped down

So you think they are just being cautious by taking legal advice and that there is no skullduggery going on?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back