• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The truth is out there...

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,223

BLAZE

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
For those interested in this sort of thing, I've come across this great YouTube channel that combs through declassified military and governmental documentation relating to UFOs/USOs, remote viewing, advanced technology, alien civilisations etc. I like it because they try to avoid sensationalism and look at the black and white facts of the reports instead, which is rare for this type of content

Here's an episode they did on UFOs filmed above the Bristol Channel by police helicopters over the last decade. This isn't the best episode I've seen by a longshot, but it's local which is cool

https://youtu.be/IbAiSJOscFw

It's easy to ridicule the subject and anyone who subscribes to it, but it's increasingly acknowledged just how much time and resources world governments have dedicated to researching and investigating these phenomena. It makes you wonder what they know or what they think they know

👽🛸👾🖖

Nice cup of Horlicks and off to byes now Blaze. It’s too far for Allians to come here mun.

BLAZE said:
For those interested in this sort of thing, I've come across this great YouTube channel that combs through declassified military and governmental documentation relating to UFOs/USOs, remote viewing, advanced technology, alien civilisations etc. I like it because they try to avoid sensationalism and look at the black and white facts of the reports instead, which is rare for this type of content

Here's an episode they did on UFOs filmed above the Bristol Channel by police helicopters over the last decade. This isn't the best episode I've seen by a longshot, but it's local which is cool

It's easy to ridicule the subject and anyone who subscribes to it, but it's increasingly acknowledged just how much time and resources world governments have dedicated to researching and investigating these phenomena. It makes you wonder what they know or what they think they know

👽🛸👾🖖

If they are watching us, they'll be wetting themselves (if they are physically capable) at how we're imploding.

https://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/video-clips/g319ll/south-park-earth-cancelled

BLAZE said:

👽🛸👾🖖

Thanks James I’ll have a look at that. We are currently as I type watching the latest episode of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.

UFO doesn't mean spaceship and little green men from a far flung galaxy. It is all cover for CIA and other 3 letter agencies. Look up people like Bob Lazar. There are no superior, technologically advanced civilizations randomly flying around.

Monty said:
UFO doesn't mean spaceship and little green men from a far flung galaxy. It is all cover for CIA and other 3 letter agencies. Look up people like Bob Lazar. There are no superior, technologically advanced civilizations randomly flying around.

You've just contradicted yourself. Bob Lazar claims that he was involved in the reverse engineering of craft not originating from this planet... How would we have those crafts to reverse engineer if "there are no superior, technologically advanced civilizations randomly flying around", as you claim?

And if I understand what Airedale is getting at, he's suggesting that the distances involved are too great for interplanetary travel. That's only true when you apply our contemporary understanding of physics and current technological abilities - both of which are evolving on a daily basis. Going back to Bob Lazar, he claims that the craft he worked on utilised some kind of gravity propulsion system that essentially allows instantaneous travel over vast distances. To suggest something isn't possible because it doesn't fit our present-day understanding is typical human arrogance. We once believed the earth was flat and at the centre of the universe, too - and butchered people who disagreed with that narrative. We know nothing and to assume we do is hubris

IMO, of course

BLAZE said:
Monty said:

You've just contradicted yourself. Bob Lazar claims that he was involved in the reverse engineering of craft not originating from this planet... How would we have those crafts to reverse engineer if "there are no superior, technologically advanced civilizations randomly flying around", as you claim?

And if I understand what Airedale is getting at, he's suggesting that the distances involved are too great for interplanetary travel. That's only true when you apply our contemporary understanding of physics and current technological abilities - both of which are evolving on a daily basis. Going back to Bob Lazar, he claims that the craft he worked on utilised some kind of gravity propulsion system that essentially allows instantaneous travel over vast distances. To suggest something isn't possible because it doesn't fit our present-day understanding is typical human arrogance. We once believed the earth was flat and at the centre of the universe, too - and butchered people who disagreed with that narrative. We know nothing and to assume we do is hubris

IMO, of course

That was my whole point... it is all a cover up including Lazar. Make him look like a crazy person, keep the Conspiracy theorists happy, he'll be dismissed and we can carry on building things.

Why would an alien race come here just to fly around in circles for no reason? Use your brain.

Never seen any pics or video that I found convincing and I don't believe this stuff about it all done to cover up secret military projects either

And as for crop circles , obviously man made

I always find these things interesting...the interviews with people who have worked at Area 51 such as Lazar, there was also another one whose name escapes me, who was some kind of biologist/surgeon, who went into great detail about the facility he worked at and dissecting alien bodies etc.

Fascinating because these aren't stupid people; physicists, surgeons etc...either they are batshit crazy and want attention, or it's the real thing. Quite an insight into humans. Some of the intricate details they go into is incredible.

Best_loser said:
Never seen any pics or video that I found convincing and I don't believe this stuff about it all done to cover up secret military projects either

There are 5 American Intelligence agencies (that we know about) the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) were founded in 1961, they were classified until 1992.

They started work on the F 117 in 1984, it was classified until 1992.

It's far more plausible that it's the American government working on stuff nobody has a clue about. It works perfectly for them for people to believe in little green men.

Monty said:
Best_loser said:

There are 5 American Intelligence agencies (that we know about) the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) were founded in 1961, they were classified until 1992.

They started work on the F 117 in 1984, it was classified until 1992.

It's far more plausible that it's the American government working on stuff nobody has a clue about. It works perfectly for them for people to believe in little green men.

Were many UFO sightings linked to the stealth fighter project ?, I'm not saying the military doesn't use the UFO thing for their benefit sometimes but being behind the whole UFO phenomenon , I just can't see it, keeping things that secret is very difficult, UFO s are a mix of many things, natural things we don't understand for example

Best_loser said:
Were many UFO sightings linked to the stealth fighter project ?, I'm not saying the military doesn't use the UFO thing for their benefit sometimes but being behind the whole UFO phenomenon , I just can't see it, keeping things that secret is very difficult, UFO s are a mix of many things, natural things we don't understand for example

The Tic-Tac UFO is a good example here. If it wasn't alien* in origin or some form of secret military technology that is far and beyond anything we know of currently existing, then what was it? It has to be one of the two

www.independent.co.uk/news/science/ufo-tic-tac-flying-saucer-chad-underwoord-dave-fravor-a9254671.html%3

*Alien as in 'off-world', rather than Monty's bullshit 'little green men' quip which is designed to belittle

BLAZE said:
Best_loser said:

The Tic-Tac UFO is a good example here. If it wasn't alien* in origin or some form of secret military technology that is far and beyond anything we know of currently existing, then what was it? It has to be one of the two

www.independent.co.uk/news/science/ufo-tic-tac-flying-saucer-chad-underwoord-dave-fravor-a9254671.html%3

*Alien as in 'off-world', rather than Monty's bullshit 'little green men' quip which is designed to belittle

You want to watch that one I mentioned above.

I've added it to my watchlist Dar. The History channel has a bad reputation for this kind of thing though. Apparently 95% of the Ancient Alien stuff is known bullshit but they only portray one side of it. Still interesting though

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back