• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

There's a Swansea boy in the Big Brother house

Each to their own, but I would rather have my eyeballs removed with a melon scooper than watch this pile of shyt...
Thanks for the info nobody asked for. Was expecting it from Darran, but here we are. Was just informing you bellends there is a guy from Swansea on the show.

Thanks for the info nobody asked for. Was expecting it from Darran, but here we are. Was just informing you bellends there is a guy from Swansea on the show.
It's a forum you freak, I'll comment on whatever i want, even stuff an oddball like you spews out.
Understand 👍😂

It's a forum you freak, I'll comment on whatever i want, even stuff an oddball like you spews out.
Understand 👍😂
Random poster "I just bought a new car"
Swansjaxs: i hAtE dRiViNg"

jim-halpert-face.gif

Each to their own, but I would rather have my eyeballs removed with a melon scooper than watch this pile of shyt...
My Mrs watches all this reality bullshit , love island. big brother and that one that's just finished my Dad your Mum plus similar shit, fucking horrendous shit, luckily I haven't got to sit through it all, massive attention seekers twats given the own TV shows.

I have a lot of sympathy for him it must be very difficult talking to yourself in a bed sit.
Have you still got the photo of him in the east stand, remember when he went hiding, deleted his account because someone was going to fill him in, it's up there with when you had a meltdown in the library

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back