• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

They are definitely on the way up – Swans legend opens up on progression under Martin

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The last time the Swans faced Barnsley before last night turned out to be the last time that we saw Wayne Routledge in a Swansea shirt.   In the play off semi final he left the pitch with an injury that would lead to him calling time on ten years at the club and ending his […]

Read more

Grimes comments were interesting:

“I think he makes the whole dressing room better, I think every player can look at themselves in the mirror and say ‘I am a lot better player under this manager’ and whoever comes into the team or the club will find that the case.

“He is fantastic to work with and I believe he is taking this club places.”

Players seem to have more belief under current regime.

Risc said:
Grimes comments were interesting:

“I think he makes the whole dressing room better, I think every player can look at themselves in the mirror and say ‘I am a lot better player under this manager’ and whoever comes into the team or the club will find that the case.

“He is fantastic to work with and I believe he is taking this club places.”

Players seem to have more belief under current regime.

Definitely agree with the last bit - its visible and the way they stuck to the plan yesterday was I think testament to that

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back