• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This’ll probably get removed

Skippyjack said:
Let's be honest, if Darran had one arm and one leg, he'd have been filled in a few times over the years posting on here, Samba is actually making sane and rational posts for once

You might want to re-read that mush.

exiledclaseboy said:
Skippyjack said:
Let's be honest, if Darran had one arm and one leg, he'd have been filled in a few times over the years posting on here, Samba is actually making sane and rational posts for once

You might want to re-read that mush.

You know what I mean

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Grow the hell up Darren, he's a nice guy, your hatred of him is making you unstable.

How the f*ck do you know?

Because I have spoken to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5B8AFvWk8Y

Darran said:
Samba said:
Only in your own little sad existence. You're a big girls blouse, a bully on these forums and one day someone will put you away...I hope I'm there to see it, it'll be fun 😉

Gosh you’re hard.

I've not suggested anything of the kind ya big girls blouse...don't like people standing up to you do you 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Still no idea who I am neither huh 🤣 Even though you make out you know 🤣🤣 Don't worry about it Darran, I won't frighten you by letting you know who I am next home game 😁👊😉

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back