• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This’ll probably get removed

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
But anyone that doesn’t agree that Perch is a mentally challenged poisonous c*nt full of pus is nothing but a liar.

Get off the fence Dar, tell us how you really feel

He's just stupid. He can't help it. Being born thick as f*ck is a burden.

Darran said:
Dr. Winston said:
He's just stupid. He can't help it. Being born thick as f*ck is a burden.

It’s more than that he’s a dangerous liar too that’s why he’s still on there.

I presume you're talking about the other site? Who is perch?

Darran said:
Samba said:
I presume you're talking about the other site? Who is perch?

Grow up and stop acting the dull twát.

Fùck you're a dìck as well as a big girls blouse...perhaps if you didn't answer people in this manner some may think you're only a little prìck, not a fully fledged huge todger.

Why the fùck you haven't been decked I do not know.

Samba said:
Darran said:
Grow up and stop acting the dull twát.

Fùck you're a dìck as well as a big girls blouse...perhaps if you didn't answer people in this manner some may think you're only a little prìck, not a fully fledged huge todger.

I haven’t been decked because everything I say is the truth.

Darran said:
Samba said:

Only in your own little sad existence. You're a big girls blouse, a bully on these forums and one day someone will put you away...I hope I'm there to see it, it'll be fun 😉

Samba said:
Darran said:

Only in your own little sad existence. You're a big girls blouse, a bully on these forums and one day someone will put you away...I hope I'm there to see it, it'll be fun 😉

Gosh you’re hard.

Darran said:
But anyone that doesn’t agree that Perch is a mentally challenged poisonous c*nt full of pus is nothing but a liar.

Grow the hell up Darren, he's a nice guy, your hatred of him is making you unstable.

Let's be honest, if Darran had one arm and one leg, he'd have been filled in a few times over the years posting on here, Samba is actually making sane and rational posts for once

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back