• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This danger to life

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
What the f*ck is wrong with this country when the weather and news has to keep telling people about it?
It’s the same in the winter with the “it’s going to be -200 tomorrow so if you’re going out wear warm clothing.”

No f*ck off I’m wearing a bikini.

Dear God society really is broken.

Too many can't think for themselves any more Dar. Its because of the internet imo. You don't need to know anything these days, just Google it.

I'm currently having a spat with Direct Line who just can't understand why I don't know the age of my cat. He's a rescue, I haven't got a Scooby. "Customer Advisor" having to refer to her team manager. She just can't work out how to put it on the system.

legoman said:
Too many can't think for themselves any more Dar. Its because of the internet imo. You don't need to know anything these days, just Google it.

I'm currently having a spat with Direct Line who just can't understand why I don't know the age of my cat. He's a rescue, I haven't got a Scooby. "Customer Advisor" having to refer to her team manager. She just can't work out how to put it on the system.

Thick tw*ts

Darran said:
legoman said:

Thick tw*ts

Try this for a bit of sport. When you next go to a shop or a cafe for example, clock who is behind the counter. If it's a teenager try this.

Your purchase comes to say £3.79. Handover a £10 note and 79p in coins. Watch how many can work out how much change to give you. Also, how many reach for a calculator to work it out.

legoman said:
Darran said:
Thick tw*ts

Try this for a bit of sport. When you next go to a shop or a cafe for example, clock who is behind the counter. If it's a teenager try this.

Your purchase comes to say £3.79. Handover a £10 note and 79p in coins. Watch how many can work out how much change to give you. Also, how many reach for a calculator to work it out.

I’m telling you people are tw*ts. :lol:

This definitely has nothing to do with society being broken :lol:

legoman said:
Darran said:
Thick tw*ts

I had that very experience a few months ago, I thought the guys head was going to explode, eventually he had to call the manager.🥴

Darran said:
What the f*ck is wrong with this country when the weather and news has to keep telling people about it?
It’s the same in the winter with the “it’s going to be -200 tomorrow so if you’re going out wear warm clothing.”

No f*ck off I’m wearing a bikini.

Dear God society really is broken.

Why aren't we warned about a danger to life when holidaying in Spain, Greece ,Portugal, Turkey and all of the other destinations we all holiday in. You are absolutely right Darran, does everything need to be spelt out to everyone these days. Common sense should be enough ,and if not used correctly as my nan would say " More bloody fool you "

Darran said:
legoman said:

I’m telling you people are tw*ts. :lol:
Try this one for size, a colleague of mine was on one of these teams calls with a couple of other colleagues, when I looked around the office, they were all in the same room as me. I mean FFS. 😂

exiledclaseboy said:
What an odd thing to get so uptight about.

Whoa, hold on. Who's upset? Its just a commentary on the modern world and honestly, I think it's a bit worrying that there's so many stupid people about who can't think for themselves YET THEY HAVE THE VOTE!

I think it is more to do with the number of idiots we have running around who in hot weather, will stay in it too long and end up in A&E, thus putting more strain on NHS staff. It happens believe me!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back