• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This danger to life

legoman said:
exiledclaseboy said:
What an odd thing to get so uptight about.

Whoa, hold on. Who's upset? Its just a commentary on the modern world and honestly, I think it's a bit worrying that there's so many stupid people about who can't think for themselves YET THEY HAVE THE VOTE!

Ignore the sandal wearing prick.

Let's stop having weather forecasts, that'll learn all the thickos. We don't need them, we can just look out the window innit.

Neath_Jack said:
Let's stop having weather forecasts, that'll learn all the thickos. We don't need them, we can just look out the window innit.

We know what the forecast is it’s going to be very hot.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
This definitely has nothing to do with society being broken :lol:

People are f*cking stupid. They’ll be reminding people to wipe their arses next.

That would result in a welcome reduction in skid marks.

I've always seen natural selection as an acceptable way to weed out some of the imbeciles. But all these warnings, speed bumps etc are ruining things.

Squarebear said:
I've always seen natural selection as an acceptable way to weed out some of the imbeciles. But all these warnings, speed bumps etc are ruining things.

That’s a great point. :lol:

Ebo said:
I think it is more to do with the number of idiots we have running around who in hot weather, will stay in it too long and end up in A&E, thus putting more strain on NHS staff. It happens believe me!

I was up in two different properties attic's on Monday first jobs of the day they were to, the sweat coming off me nearly brought the ceilings down :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/jamesmelville/status/1547818846643335169?s=21&t=M0QvLU5LwqgQRwUaxaVjwg

Here in London it's not just about the temperature though. Often the humidity is high and the air is polluted. So the sunshine abroad, when you're lounging on a sunbed by the pool or the sea with s*d all else to do, is indeed a completely different experience.

legoman said:
Darran said:
https://twitter.com/jamesmelville/status/1547818846643335169?s=21&t=M0QvLU5LwqgQRwUaxaVjwg

Here in London it's not just about the temperature though. Often the humidity is high and the air is polluted. So the sunshine abroad, when you're lounging on a sunbed by the pool or the sea with s*d all else to do, is indeed a completely different experience.

Be safe pal don’t go getting scorched to death.

The reason for the warnings (and it’s the first time in history they’re giving a red warning) is because the temperatures could be so high they affect infrastructure.

For all the bollox about it being nowhere near like 1976 (and yes, I remember it) the maximum temperature recorded was 35 degrees. They’re predicting it could hit 40 here on Tuesday.
Oh and it’s less of an issue in Spain etc because they’re set up for it.

Darran said:
legoman said:

Be safe pal don’t go getting scorched to death.

It’s about people not being able to breathe Darran, not sitting out and getting sunburn.
The difference between there and here when it’s a high temperature is incredible. It’s almost impossible here as the heat just bounces off all the buildings and it’s like an oven.
Everyone here at the moment is trying to work out where to go early next week to get away from it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back