• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This Evening’s Headline News.

Lifelong

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Regarding patients waiting in ambulances to be admitted to hospital.
This week my 88 year old brother in law, who is blind and in poor health, had a nasty fall at home and sustained a suspected broken leg. An ambulance was called which attended about 2 hours later. With some difficulty he was placed in the ambulance and taken to A & E at Morriston, he arrived at 3.pm.
Unbelievably he was not admitted to a ward until 4pm. the next day having been in the ambulance for over 24 hours outside the hospital.
I was at the A & E and there was absolute chaos there, at least a dozen ambulances containing patients waiting outside. The public waiting room was packed to the rafters, with a long queue at the reception desk.
My brother in law is still in hospital having undergone surgery on a broken hip bone which has been pinned.

Lifelong said:
Regarding patients waiting in ambulances to be admitted to hospital.
This week my 88 year old brother in law, who is blind and in poor health, had a nasty fall at home and sustained a suspected broken leg. An ambulance was called which attended about 2 hours later. With some difficulty he was placed in the ambulance and taken to A & E at Morriston, he arrived at 3.pm.
Unbelievably he was not admitted to a ward until 4pm. the next day having been in the ambulance for over 24 hours outside the hospital.
I was at the A & E and there was absolute chaos there, at least a dozen ambulances containing patients waiting outside. The public waiting room was packed to the rafters, with a long queue at the reception desk.
My brother in law is still in hospital having undergone surgery on a broken hip bone which has been pinned.

Absolutely dreadful to read that Rog.
Being serious though I’ve lost count of the times we’ve been there with Amy and half the c*nts in there shouldn’t be.
Let’s be truthful here when most of us on here were youngsters your head would have to be hanging off before you went to A&E.

It was pretty much like that when my dad was 'rushed' in, in 2019. He was actually rushed into the back of an ambulance, where he stayed for 6 hours with doctors and nurses (thank you, you utter heroes) doing their best to keep him going and succeeding. When he was finally admitted he died a few weeks later, but I'll never forget those cheerful and clearly exhausted medical staff in that ambulance.

I can't imagine it being anything other than worse now.

Broken Britain.
I'm really glad to say British people seem to be coming to their senses at long last, judging by yesterday's by-election result.
In Chester, that hotbed of communist ferment (ha!), the Tories recorded their worst result since 1832.

Pegojack said:
Broken Britain.
I'm really glad to say British people seem to be coming to their senses at long last, judging by yesterday's by-election result.
In Chester, that hotbed of communist ferment (ha!), the Tories recorded their worst result since 1832.

The frightening thing is that despite the fact their shambolic 1 in 5 of the electorate saw fit to vote for them.

MajorR said:
The frightening thing is that despite the fact their shambolic 1 in 5 of the electorate saw fit to vote for them.

You're always going to get some voting for them, a hardcore of around 20-25%. The wealthy with no conscience, the gammons, racists and little Englanders, the thick, the ones who think Boris has nice hair, the "my dad voted Tory so I do too". This is why Stramer's number one priority in government should be to overhaul the political system so these people do not have a disproportionate influence. He won't, though.

Pegojack said:
You're always going to get some voting for them, a hardcore of around 20-25%. The wealthy with no conscience, the gammons, racists and little Englanders, the thick, the ones who think Boris has nice hair, the "my dad voted Tory so I do too". This is why Stramer's number one priority in government should be to overhaul the political system so these people do not have a disproportionate influence. He won't, though.

He might. There is a big appetite in the party for it.

Let them get in first though, I'll believe that when I see it. The disinformation, lies and project fear tactics will be ramping up to full velocity over the next two years.

Another one standing down

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63835091

Rats leaping off the sinking decks like, well, like rats leaping off a deck.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back