• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tim Paine

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Steps down as Aussie captain

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59343005

Something different everyday. People need to learn how to be more decent to eachother. I can’t remember a time like this?

Waterworks again?
Sorry???
Sorry for what?
Sorry for getting caught that's all.

Edit - his wife may be reading Planet Swans.
My advice to her is "get rid" . Tim was punching way above his weight

dickythorpe said:
Waterworks again?
Sorry???
Sorry for what?

Tim's wife stopped reading Planet Swans in 2017 after a minor disagreement with someone over the form of Tom Carroll

PSumbler said:
dickythorpe said:
Waterworks again?
Sorry???
Sorry for what?

Tim's wife stopped reading Planet Swans in 2017 after a minor disagreement with someone over the form of Tom Carroll

I wasn’t aware that Tom Carroll had form.

J_B said:
PSumbler said:

Stole three packets of crisps from his local Spar

PSumbler said:
J_B said:

The fact that the 59 year old store manager chased and caught him 30 yards down the road is another story...

Aubrey Hambone said:
PSumbler said:

The fact that the 59 year old store manager chased and caught him 30 yards down the road is another story...

And that was after he locked the shop before starting chase

Heard he avoided the store manager by moving sideways and backwards for 90 minutes.

The store manager threatened to tackle him so he immediately surrendered.

Don’t you worry my friends, my Australian comrades won’t let this minor hiccup get in the way of the whitewash. Paine is rubbish anyway.

Risc said:
Don’t you worry my friends, my Australian comrades won’t let this minor hiccup get in the way of the whitewash. Paine is rubbish anyway.

I have the same thoughts re the whitewash, there won't be any weather around to save England from humiliation. This Paine topic will be a mere stone in the road to Aussie glory.

Itchysphincter said:
Something different everyday. People need to learn how to be more decent to eachother. I can’t remember a time like this?

People have always been horrible to each other, the only difference now is that a lot of it stays flying about on the WWW, for posterity.

Isn't it ironic that the Australian's bang on about Whinging Poms but all I've seen lately is a bunch of Aussie cricketers crying like big babies 👶

Cooperman said:
Risc said:

I have the same thoughts re the whitewash, there won't be any weather around to save England from humiliation. This Paine topic will be a mere stone in the road to Aussie glory.

Bit pessimistic about the chances and over playing how good this Australia team is. They’re strong favourites as they always will be for a home ashes series. It won’t be a whitewash though. Not even close

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back