• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Too much information on this new forum?

So, what's going to happen today?

• We lose or draw (don't get into the play offs)?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • We win, Cardiff win (don't get into the play offs)?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • We win, Cardiff draw (don't get into the play offs)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We win, Cardiff lose (get into the play offs)?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glyn1

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
OK, so underneath your picture you'll see:

(1) How many times you've posted on this board (OK, mildly interesting, especially if it's Darran)
(2) How many times you've posted on this topic (fair enough)
(3) When you joined the site (again, fair enough)
(4) and (5) how many times you've thanked someone / how many times you've been thanked (in the name of God's sanity, why? What's the point of monitoring this, never mind recording it?) In what way could this be relevant to anyone? Genuinely interested in the answer to that because I can't think of one. If you've been thanked more than you've thanked other people, does that mean that you are posting valuable posts that bring light to the debate ... or that you're an ungrateful toad? If you've thanked more people than have thanked you back, are you a sycophantic fool that people would like to ignore, and should you feel hurt at all?

No need to thank me for raising these vital questions.
Seriously, absolutely no need to thank me.

Glyn1 said:

(1) How many times you've posted on this board (OK, mildly interesting, especially if it's Darran)
(4) and (5) how many times you've thanked someone / how many times you've been thanked (in the name of God's sanity, why? What's the point of monitoring this, never mind recording it?) In what way could this be relevant to anyone? Genuinely interested in the answer to that because I can't think of one.

No need to thank me for raising this vital question.
Seriously, no need to thank me.

The urge is strong, but I'll resist...Oh fuckit!

Glyn, you're posting in the wee, dark hours.

It's like shouting down a very deep, empty well in the Gobi desert.

There's no-one in!

Which is a shame, considering how well-crafted your thread starters are 👍

Hmm - I posted that at 5.38am, but it's showing it as 4.38am.

Phil! Wake up mun, and sort it out 🤣

Oh yeah, where exactly is the little button that you tap to thank someone anyway?

Glyn1 said:

(4) and (5) how many times you've thanked someone / how many times you've been thanked (in the name of God's sanity, why? What's the point of monitoring this, never mind recording it?) In what way could this be relevant to anyone? Genuinely interested in the answer to that because I can't think of one. If you've been thanked more than you've thanked other people, does that mean that you are posting valuable posts that bring light to the debate ... or that you're an ungrateful toad? If you've thanked more people than have thanked you back, are you a sycophantic fool that people would like to ignore, and should you feel hurt at all?

No need to thank me for raising these vital questions.
Seriously, absolutely no need to thank me.

Thank you, Glyn, seriously. You've reminded me how lucky I am that unimportant things don't bother me. 👍

Thankyous should only be displayed to the person they are given too, so nobody can be accused of being a creep

The above statement looks naff

Just get rid of them totally, they are a load of b0llocks

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back