• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tottenham Hotspur turn down Swans approach?

We've turned approaches before now and the player/manager has still gone if Davies wants to come here he will.

One thing I’d love to say to Davies, is have a listen to Alan Sheehan’s passion for the club in his press conference.
Who knows how things work out in life.
If he can transmit that passion to the players, and we win In style on Saturday, his methods would have been proven to work, albeit only one game, but we probably thought the same with a certain Roberto Martinez all those years ago.
All those excellent coaches had to start somewhere.
Even if he’s not ready to manage us, we have to make sure as a club, that coaches like him are retained at all costs.

Whaleoilbeefhooked said:
One thing I’d love to say to Davies, is have a listen to Alan Sheehan’s passion for the club in his press conference.
Who knows how things work out in life.
If he can transmit that passion to the players, and we win In style on Saturday, his methods would have been proven to work, albeit only one game, but we probably thought the same with a certain Roberto Martinez all those years ago.
All those excellent coaches had to start somewhere.
Even if he’s not ready to manage us, we have to make sure as a club, that coaches like him are retained at all costs.

Opinion's huh, I thought he sounded elusive and drab as hell, guess we'll see tomorrow

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Opinion's huh, I thought he sounded elusive and drab as hell, guess we'll see tomorrow

Tmrw won't be down to anything Sheehan does/says.
This will be totally down to the attitudes of the players.
A win/decent performance will tell us everything....the opposite will show us they probably don't give 2 fcks.

SwansInTheLake said:
Let's not forget Levy and Spurs like playing hardball, likely they want a decent amount of cash on the table for it to progress.

But also if you are Chris Davies and want to turn it down without burning bridges for the future you just ask Spurs to turn down the approach so you don't have to turn it down directly yourself.

Great post.

You’re right Levy won’t miss a penny

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back