• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trevor Francis

westside

First Team Player
Reaction score
Was there a tribute before the game for Trevor Francis ?

Played 330 games for Brum scoring 133 goals.

Became the first million pound signing when he went to Forest.

Won two european cups under clough and scored the winner against malmo.

Don't think there was because of the tribute to little lad Morgan that passed away from cancer recently.

I’d imagine Birmingham will honour him at their home game

It is sad that Trevor Francis passed, however, Birmingham fans were aware that yesterday was a big tribute to Morgan, and rightly so, incidentally I won’t go into it, but you can go to the Birmingham fan forums yourself, but there was a bit of controversy over the use of “you Jack b….” Yesterday as some fans thought there was something else being said and it caused a small stir, anyway I think the point is Morgan had a fantastic tribute, and his family will always remember the support they’re having, no one is urinating on Trevor Francis’s memory, I just think it was right imo yesterday to fully dedicate one match to the lad, I’m sure Birmingham will hold some sort of respect at their first home game, he was a legend of the game.

Not ashamed to say had a tear in my eye during that minutes applause.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back