• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Trouble by the east / away end

Cinio Dydd Sul

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
:x

Anyone see that Coventry clown jump the barrier and immediately get clocked by a swans fan?

Enjoyed that

Yes it was a bit of old school aggro😄. Fair play to Cov though selling full allocation, Brizzle is half the distance and they didn't.

Pretty much everyone in the East saw it I'd imagine.

The Cov fan wasn't expecting that :lol:

He was then trying to point out the chap that clumped him to the stewards, before he ran off under the concourse.

Neath_Jack said:
Pretty much everyone in the East saw it I'd imagine.

The Cov fan wasn't expecting that :lol:

He was then trying to point out the chap that clumped him to the stewards, before he ran off under the concourse.

Yea, what was he expecting when he jumped over? A buffet and a massage?

Fvkin tool

There were families on both the Coventry and Swans side of that fence and he frightened the life out of them all. It wasn’t that type of atmosphere and I hope he gets everything that’s coming to him.

No doubt Anus will report that dozens of Swans fans injured after hundreds of Cov hooligans invaded the home end.
Its how he rolls.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back