• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

U21 v Crewe Alex

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-swansea-city-u21s-v-crewe-alexandra-u21s

Hmm I wonder where Glory Nzongo was today?
He started preseason for the u21s like a house on fire.

jasper_T said:

Fair, not a serious one hopefully.
Then again if it was there would normally have been some kind of report on it

bakajack said:
Fair, not a serious one hopefully.
Then again if it was there would normally have been some kind of report on it

A lot of injuries in the age groups go under the radar, which is probably appropriate when you're dealing with youngsters. I haven't seen anything official on Congreve's injury that he picked up in the Brondby friendly and has only just returned from. Think Ben Lloyd is also out with an issue. He and Glory have missed the last 3 u21s games.

Good result today considering we benched our stars. Sounds like Abdulai has picked up where he left off last season, looking way too comfortable at this level to be learning anything more. Needs a loan if he's not going to play regularly for the first team. Turns 21 next month, a couple of weeks older than Josh Thomas who's made a good start at Port Vale.

jasper_T said:
A lot of injuries in the age groups go under the radar, which is probably appropriate when you're dealing with youngsters. I haven't seen anything official on Congreve's injury that he picked up in the Brondby friendly and has only just returned from. Think Ben Lloyd is also out with an issue. He and Glory have missed the last 3 u21s games.

Good result today considering we benched our stars. Sounds like Abdulai has picked up where he left off last season, looking way too comfortable at this level to be learning anything more. Needs a loan if he's not going to play regularly for the first team. Turns 21 next month, a couple of weeks older than Josh Thomas who's made a good start at Port Vale.

I can see that Josh Thomas has assisted two goals in four games so far, both of them ironically the winning goal in those games.

Abdulai, Lloyd, Congreve, Nzongo, I Thomas, we have quite a strong group of promising youngsters who surely have to be trying to knock on the door in the next season or so.

Joe Thomas who played in the Bristol Rovers friendly is also injured and out for a few weeks.

bakajack said:
I can see that Josh Thomas has assisted two goals in four games so far, both of them ironically the winning goal in those games.

And he scored against Fleetwood in the cup. Showing he's got the physical qualities for that level of football, plenty of pace and strength over the ball. Doesn't give up on anything.

https://twitter.com/JSwxnz/status/1693185021983490239?s=20

jasper_T said:
And he scored against Fleetwood in the cup. Showing he's got the physical qualities for that level of football, plenty of pace and strength over the ball. Doesn't give up on anything.

https://twitter.com/JSwxnz/status/1693185021983490239?s=20

If thats not the definition of persistence in football I don't know what is. Very impressive

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back