• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Upcoming 5 games

How many points from the next 5 games?

• 0-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 7-9

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 10-12

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
QPR will be tough. I can't see us getting a result.

Hull beat Bournemouth and are riding on a feel good factor, but we should get a result.

So long as we don't play like we did in the first half back at the start of the season and let them press us hard, we should get a win against Luton.

I can't see us getting results at Blackburn and Stoke, likely 1 point from those two games at best.

So I am going to say 7 points of out a possible 15.

SwanseaJames said:
QPR will be tough. I can't see us getting a result.

Hull beat Bournemouth and are riding on a feel good factor, but we should get a result.

So long as we don't play like we did in the first half back at the start of the season and let them press us hard, we should get a win against Luton.

I can't see us getting results at Blackburn and Stoke, likely 1 point from those two games at best.

So I am going to say 7 points of out a possible 15.

Depends on how well Wolfie adapts and the couple of other players that maybe on their way.

Be surprised to see a way back for Obafemi and Paterson, probably stating the obvious there.

qpr draw
hull win
LUTON win
BLACKBURN win
stoke lose

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads