• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Very cold weather!

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 1,031

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
-6C when I got up this morning FFS! But it did say real feel -4C so that was a great relief :rolleyes: What's it like where you guys are?

Very frosty but it made a nice photo

53473505939_dc796a80c1_k.jpg

Morning K.
Bit cold here, car said minus 4, this morning,had to defrost the car before venturing out to work. Wet and windy weather on the way. Cant wait for Spring🥶👍

Minus 5 when out on the road this morning. Driving through rural Wiltshire in the wee small hours and it got as low as minus 7

I've seen people wearing T-Shirts, shorts and sandal's over here when it's -6 😅.

It was -36 last Friday, without wind chill. It's warming up now, -23 this morning (feels like -26). My daughters are happy with that, as at school they can only stay in the building during breaks when -20 and below, if its -19 they have to go out :)

I remember when I played football whilst snowing -10.. we were winning 8-0 and the ref played 5 minutes added time, refs are all the same, no matter what level

Reactions: K23
We've had our first serious rain for months here today. Had to call off walking football session! It's been about 12-14°C all day.
Never fear though, guys, from tomorrow on it's forecast to get warmer and sunny, reaching low twenties middle of next week. Feckin' great.
😎

I've seen people wearing T-Shirts, shorts and sandal's over here when it's -6 😅.

It was -36 last Friday, without wind chill. It's warming up now, -23 this morning (feels like -26). My daughters are happy with that, as at school they can only stay in the building during breaks when -20 and below, if its -19 they have to go out :)
Do you mind if I ask where you are? We went into the Artic Circle a few years ago and it was -33, it was perishing and most unpleasant.

Do you mind if I ask where you are? We went into the Artic Circle a few years ago and it was -33, it was perishing and most unpleasant.

Calgary, Canada.

We've had the mildest winter I've know, usually white and frozen from Halloween on, this year we had a brown Christmas, really been mild, then last week it just plummeted and had days where we had to snow clear multiple times a day.

We've had our first serious rain for months here today. Had to call off walking football session! It's been about 12-14°C all day.
Never fear though, guys, from tomorrow on it's forecast to get warmer and sunny, reaching low twenties middle of next week. Feckin' great.
😎
You really have the best life, you should broadcast it more often 📣 🌞🫏

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back