• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Video games

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 7,361

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone on here play any?

Darran will be the first to reply to this telling me to grow up, just ignore him.

I used to play them on a Swans website. I used to get all the high scores and the co owner went in a strop claiming all sorts.

The two biggest planks on here reply as predicted

tenor.gif

I play fortnite - not very well but it's good for letting off a bit of steam

gadget1974 said:

Ok that's a start :D

Not a game i'd play though

Darran said:
gadget1974 said:

It’s two week for me.

This thread clearly doesn't concern you, go away

Invested in a cracking new gaming PC for Xmas (well, to do work as well, needed an upgrade!). I’m a massive flight sim geek so needed something more powerful for FS2020.

Mont, I believe Santa is bringing me Cyberpunk, but I’ve seen that it’s buggy as hell. What consoles do you own? Zelda BOTW on Switch has had me engrossed the last few months when I’ve had chance.

MrSwerve said:
Invested in a cracking new gaming PC for Xmas (well, to do work as well, needed an upgrade!). I’m a massive flight sim geek so needed something more powerful for FS2020.

Mont, I believe Santa is bringing me Cyberpunk, but I’ve seen that it’s buggy as hell. What consoles do you own? Zelda BOTW on Switch has had me engrossed the last few months when I’ve had chance.

Cyberpunk should be ok on PC, it's the best build of the game available at the moment. If you've got a decent GPU and Ram you should be ok. the new microsoft flight sim is awesome, took close to an hour to fully install on my PC though.

I've always been a PC gamer, but weighing up the cost/hassle of a worthwhile PC upgrade vs the Xbox series X, was a no brainer so I bought one of those. Saying that, the game I play the most by far is Hearthstone on the PC :D

Best game i've played on the Series X is Control, which has been out a few years but it's brilliant. The 'next gen' games haven't really taken hold yet.

In my teen years used to be obsessed with playing new releases, and trading them back in when i was done and they still had good value

These days i go into CEX or the like and pick up old games for silly cheap, i never played FarCry, so started with 4, which cost me around a fiver and ill probably complete the series in my own time for around £20

JustJack said:
In my teen years used to be obsessed with playing new releases, and trading them back in when i was done and they still had good value

These days i go into CEX or the like and pick up old games for silly cheap, i never played FarCry, so started with 4, which cost me around a fiver and ill probably complete the series in my own time for around £20

Far Cry 6 is coming out in May next year, i've only part played 5 on the PC. I have a tendency to only part play games before I get bored :D
Only game i've completed in recent memory is GTA V

Not since my youth at any great level. Used to spend countless hours playing Sensible World of Soccer or Championship Manager though.

Mostly these days it's the occasional bout of Battlefield 2 or Sim City. Bought my GF's son's old PS3 off him and have barely touched it since.

Dr. Winston said:
Not since my youth at any great level. Used to spend countless hours playing Sensible World of Soccer or Championship Manager though.

Mostly these days it's the occasional bout of Battlefield 2 or Sim City. Bought my GF's son's old PS3 off him and have barely touched it since.

If you wanted to dabble in the new games and don't wanna spend on a new console, a good way to dabble these days is Xbox Game Pass ultimate. There is a growing library of Xbox games you can play using your phone or a tablet, it streams them like Netflix does with movies. All you need is a controller. It's £10.99 a month, but if you know how to use Microsoft Rewards its pretty easy to get it for free every month. EA Play is part of Xbox now and they're slowly adding more and more of their games. They're also in the process of acquiring Bethesda and all of their games.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back