• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We’ve scored more goals than last season

• Thread starter J_B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 600

J_B

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Two more with a game to play.

We’ve conceded the small matter of 28 more though. :evil:

Bloody hell.

28 more !!

There's the key statistic in a nutshell. Forget about possession stats !

Since supporting the Swans which is an age now i've never seen us ship so many goals in the 11 games ive seen this season. Even the dark years slipping from Div 1 this season has been extremely poor. Maybe i've just been unlucky But Sheff Utd Bournemouth Fulham Luton Reading Peterborough away and Forest Stoke Fulham Reading and Luton at home. Whatever Martin is trying to achieve he has no defenders who can cope at this level with his style and that includes the keeper.

And not one goal this season from about 3,000 corners, absolutely abysmal.

Ringwood Jack said:
Since supporting the Swans which is an age now i've never seen us ship so many goals in the 11 games ive seen this season. Even the dark years slipping from Div 1 this season has been extremely poor. Maybe i've just been unlucky But Sheff Utd Bournemouth Fulham Luton Reading Peterborough away and Forest Stoke Fulham Reading and Luton at home. Whatever Martin is trying to achieve he has no defenders who can cope at this level with his style and that includes the keeper.

:lol: :lol: Is that 36 goals against in 11 games watched? Bloody hell.

Swanjaxs said:
And not one goal this season from about 3,000 corners, absolutely abysmal.

Cabango against Cardiff ?
Home goal v Fulham ?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back