• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

WE COME FROM THE LAND WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN

‘Who’s the wanker, who’s the wanker, who’s the wanker in pink jeans, who’s the wanker in pink jeans.’

Game at the vetch against Bolton or Birmingham or some team that used to bring a fair few down. Plenty of their lads giving it large down the front of the away end, and one of them was sporting a fetching pair of pink jeans, and that was not going to go unremarked upon by the North Bank…not exactly Shakespeare, but it was funny watching his reaction.

At Anfield ( midweek)on our run to Wembley.
Luis Suarez...your teeth are offside.

I remember a game against Watford in the early 80's, their star player was Luthor Blissett. Whenever it went quiet someone would shout out "Luthor... Luthor... your mummy's calling".

It made everyone laugh.

Think they scored against us with a training ground practiced free kick routine that night, where their players run over the ball and scattered in different directions with the last player kicking it straight in, in the confusion.

I'm a Bow legged chicken I'm a knock kneed hen. (Knicked from the Kop at Anfield) For those of an age.
However I must admit Herbie Ooh Ooh is older.

As a soul man, I loved singing the land of a thousand dances. What Modou Barrow had done to deserve such rousing renditions though is beyond me.
Could we repurpose this for Gonçalo Franco?

At Anfield ( midweek)on our run to Wembley.
Luis Suarez...your teeth are offside.
The “put Suarez in goal” one was better, as it was made up on the spot when their goalie looked injured. Even the scoucers (like Clasey and Max) clapped that one.

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back