• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welcome

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the new forums.

Apologies for having to put these live quicker than I anticipated but the old forum software crashed yesterday evening and seems to have died a death

I have managed to migrate most of the usernames and passwords across so you should be able to log in as you did before.

There is still some "decorating" to do on the forums but I've done as much as I can in the time that I had - will work on the other bits over the coming days.

This must be taking a lot of work and leisure time if you are still in employment.
I m assuming that it is safe

Thank you.

I was also wondering how many hours per day you have spent doing this, Phil, and all just for a bunch of miserable argumentative bastards too. Thanks for all the effort.

Edit: Just realised we can have 300x300 avatars instead of 100x100 on the old old board so thought I'd take advantage of that fact.

A labour of love - I will add a donate button so you can all show your full appreciation :lol:

On a side note is it just my bad eyesight that is struggling to see a clear difference in colour between each post in a thread?

PSumbler said:
A labour of love - I will add a donate button so you can all show your full appreciation :lol:

On a side note is it just my bad eyesight that is struggling to see a clear difference in colour between each post in a thread?

I've gone over to the dark side and they're definitely all the same colour there.

karnataka said:
I was also wondering how many hours per day you have spent doing this, Phil, and all just for a bunch of miserable argumentative bastards too. Thanks for all the effort.

Edit: Just realised we can have 300x300 avatars instead of 100x100 on the old old board so thought I'd take advantage of that fact.

Who is she?

This is a lot better Phil.

BanosSwan said:
karnataka said:

Who is she?

This is a lot better Phil.

Sharon den Adel, lead singer with Dutch band Within Temptation. Used a pic of her as my avatar on the old board but I thought new board, new pic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVei5C2N4E&list=RDiQVei5C2N4E&index=1

karnataka said:
Just realised we can have 300x300 avatars instead of 100x100 on the old old board so thought I'd take advantage of that fact.

And I, for one, am glad that you did... :D

Well done Phil.I dont like change but this site is quite easy to use

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back