• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We'll Keep A Welcome In The Pub …

The Builders is like the bar out of Star Wars.

18 months in the nick for this and Huwbert Edwards gets a slap on the wrist for a unhealthy interest in kids.

The Builders is like the bar out of Star Wars.

18 months in the nick for this and Huwbert Edwards gets a slap on the wrist for a unhealthy interest in kids.

It does seem disproportionate but then you see his record and you understand:

The court heard the defendant has a "significant offending history" with 31 previous convictions for 46 offences including two domestic assaults, criminal damage, and a racially-aggravated public order matter involving a police officer.

I imagine Huw Edwards would have had a little more than a slap on the wrists if he had committed 46 previous offences!

It does seem disproportionate but then you see his record and you understand:

I imagine Huw Edwards would have had a little more than a slap on the wrists if he had committed 46 previous offences!
Once offence against kids is one offence too many.

Mr Davies does seem like a lovely individual as well.

He’s picked the wrong pub there. The Builders has been a Rangers shrine for as long as I can remember. Weird place. Beer was always cheap though.

He’s picked the wrong pub there. The Builders has been a Rangers shrine for as long as I can remember. Weird place. Beer was always cheap though.
Tell me about it, an ex landlord, Joe I think his name, from Glasgow was a Rangers fan and a rite cunt, he banned me for cheering a Celtic goal against Dortmond in the Uefa cup back in 2003, a horrible snarling little goon he was.

Had his comeuppance though 12 months later, when he happened to be on the same Blackpool/Swans away trip weekend as me, like a little lamb he was back at the guesthouse... 😂

Tell me about it, an ex landlord, Joe I think his name, from Glasgow was a Rangers fan and a rite cunt, he banned me for cheering a Celtic goal against Dortmond in the Uefa cup back in 2003, a horrible snarling little goon he was.

Had his comeuppance though 12 months later, when he happened to be on the same Blackpool/Swans away trip weekend as me, like a little lamb he was back at the guesthouse... 😂
Actually thought of you when I read which pub it was. Can’t imagine you’d have been a regular there😂😂

Actually thought of you when I read which pub it was. Can’t imagine you’d have been a regular there😂😂
I was in there with my ex partner at the time, she was a primary school teacher and was absolutely horrified that word would get around that she'd been banned from a pub!! 😂
Honestly though what a bellend he was, just before Celtic had gone 1-0 down and he'd run from behind the bar to get in my face 😂
Nowt queer as folk aye 😄

Anyone remember the old landlord in the Builders in the mid 90's, I think his name was Martin, large bloke, always pissed and always wore a burgundy jacket?
Was forever banning lads...

Anyone remember the old landlord in the Builders in the mid 90's, I think his name was Martin, large bloke, always pissed and always wore a burgundy jacket?
Was forever banning lads...
I remember him well. Could never get a pint in the builders.

I've got this thing in my head that he played for us at some point?

I remember him well. Could never get a pint in the builders.
He was always walking around the pub with a glass of red wine in his hand, was a bit of a Keith Floyd like character, bit of an oddball.
For some reason we used to end up in there after the Garri on matchdays... 🫣

He was always walking around the pub with a glass of red wine in his hand, was a bit of a Keith Floyd like character, bit of an oddball.
For some reason we used to end up in there after the Garri on matchdays... 🫣
We couldn't get past the door when he was there lol

My mates Mother used to tell us he often that he allegedly went perving on the kids down Caswell, she couldn't stand him.

Don't know if there was any truth in it.

We couldn't get past the door when he was there lol

My mates Mother used to tell us he often that he allegedly went perving on the kids down Caswell, she couldn't stand him.

Don't know if there was any truth in it.
Your mates old girl could have been on to something mate, he was a right old bampot 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back