• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh Goverment

And this.

“To those in Wales who look like me - many of whom I know feel personally bruised and worried by this moment, I know that our country can be better. ”

The man is a scumbag.

And this.

“To those in Wales who look like me - many of whom I know feel personally bruised and worried by this moment, I know that our country can be better. ”

The man is a scumbag.
Complete and utter scumbag.

Those that have massaged his ego are just as culpable as him. Just need that equally obnoxious Eluned Morgan to go next.

He should have gone weeks ago, he’s done untold damage to devolution. There’s a strong argument for a Senedd election now. No majority, no first minister with a mandate and when this was happening in Westminster with the endless parade of prime ministers the arguments for an election earlier than we eventually got one were strong and undeniable. The same applies here.

He should have gone weeks ago, he’s done untold damage to devolution. There’s a strong argument for a Senedd election now. No majority, no first minister with a mandate and when this was happening in Westminster with the endless parade of prime ministers the arguments for an election earlier than we eventually got one were strong and undeniable. The same applies here.
There's a strong argument for getting rid of the Senedd , not having more snouts burying their noses in the money trough.

And this.

The man is a scumbag.
That is disgusting. Absolutely beneath contempt. He needs to be called out on that.

There's a strong argument for getting rid of the Senedd , not having more snouts burying their noses in the money trough.
No there isn’t. We’ve had enough snouts in enough troughs in all uk legislatures recently. You want to abolish them all or just the ones you don’t like?

And this.

The man is a scumbag.
As I predicted, the race card is played.

Again.

How has he got the temerity to say this in his leaving statement.

“I regret that the burden of proof is no longer an important commodity in the language of our politics.”

😳😳😳
He’s dead right. The burden of proof was not an important commodity when he sacked Hannah Blythyn.

The hypocritical scumbag.

No there isn’t. We’ve had enough snouts in enough troughs in all uk legislatures recently. You want to abolish them all or just the ones you don’t like?
One government is enough running the UK , as it was for most of my life.

One government is enough running the UK , as it was for most of my life.
Fine by me. Wales can govern itself and the rest of the uk can choose its own path whether it’s one government, two or three.

Last edited:
Get us out of the uk. Sorted.
Worse NHS in the UK, most under performing schools in the UK, public transport system a complete joke, road planning and building non existent, yes keep it coming lads .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back