• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh Libraries and "Racist Buildings" ...

Fight! Fight! Fight!
500_F_104725410_fhKbfKwkntacqdD4DCb6z2PerX17gRjB.jpg
I'm serious though, my solicitor SpecialK & Partners have been contacted, I've got a case apparently ๐Ÿ‘

No country
Most racist are too thick to tie a shoelace in fairness...
And Peggy, if your inferring I'm racist in any way I'd consider looking at your post ๐Ÿ‘
I've really tried and tried to see how you thought he thought you thought he thought that you were racist but I just don't see it. You'll have to explain.

No country

I've really tried and tried to see how you thought he thought you thought he thought that you were racist but I just don't see it. You'll have to explain.
It was a wind up on my part Gwyn, no offence was taken, and Peggy is a good sort so hopefully he would have seen the funny side ๐Ÿซถ

It was a wind up on my part Gwyn, no offence was taken, and Peggy is a good sort so hopefully he would have seen the funny side ๐Ÿซถ
Anyway, you can't take his mansion off him as I've booked a fortnight in one of his poshest rooms for next July, I haven't paid him yet mind, but keep that between us :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you can't take his mansion off him as I've booked a fortnight in one of his poshest rooms for next July, I haven't paid him yet mind, but keep that between us :ROFLMAO:
He's taken me on to mow his lawns and clean his swimming pool out, so I'll probably see you out here, he's told me not to talk to the guests though and to know my place. ๐Ÿ˜’

He's taken me on to mow his lawns and clean his swimming pool out, so I'll probably see you out here, he's told me not to talk to the guests though and to know my place. ๐Ÿ˜’
We'll meet discretely for a quiet hr with our friend San Miguel ๐Ÿ˜

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back