• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh Rugby, Judgment Day

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I'll judge Welsh rugby in 2024.
No pot to piss in at regional or international level
The laughing stock of rugby in the northern hemisphere, on a par with Portugal and Spain, just in front of Germany.
Years of miss management coming home to roost.
Judgement Day be fucked 🤣

The fact they can merge two fierce rivals (Swansea and Neath) and then consider moving that side to Bridgend, it's mental.

Only been to watch Wales play rugby once in Cardiff, never again. I'd rather be chased by Millwall than spend time with the rugby lot.

The fact they can merge two fierce rivals (Swansea and Neath) and then consider moving that side to Bridgend, it's mental.

Only been to watch Wales play rugby once in Cardiff, never again. I'd rather be chased by Millwall than spend time with the rugby lot.
Fucking madness, best and most successful region by far and they are being fucked about, fucking scandalous!

WRU were and still are wankers!

Fucking madness, best and most successful region by far and they are being fucked about, fucking scandalous!

WRU were and still are wankers!
Who in their right mind thinks moving this team to Bridgend is a good idea? The organisation is a joke.

Say what? Has someone proposed to move the Neath & Swansea Ospreys to Bridgend?

Say what? Has someone proposed to move the Neath & Swansea Ospreys to Bridgend?
Between Bridgend and St Helen's??

Between Bridgend and St Helen's??

Swansea all day every day, pity it won't be Neath, but noway should they go to fecking Bridgend!

If they move the Ospreys to Bridgend, my interest will go from slightly to absolutely none.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back