• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

West Brom 0-2 Swansea City – Piroe and Christie stun Baggies

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Joel Piroe and Cyrus Christie delivered knockout blows as Swansea City ended their poor away run with a confident 2-0 victory at West Bromwich Albion, completing a double over the Baggies. With the game petering out to a 0-0 draw, substitute Olivier Ntcham broke away down the left and delivered a pinpoint...

Read more

I was at work so haven't seen any of the match yet, but I was interested by a comment from a West Brom fan on their forum: "... - thought Swansea were the better team overall and worthy of their win. Their two central midfielders were excellent and dictated the game." Did Grimes have a good game?

Solid from Grimes to be fair not so much passing backwards and a good strike in the first half too

Baggies fans are praising Grimes for controlling the midfield. Really? To be honest, I'm not a fan of him.

Glyn1 said:
Baggies fans are praising Grimes for controlling the midfield. Really? To be honest, I'm not a fan of him.

Negatively all around...

Graveyard of ambition

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back