• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What country do you trust?

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
I did a You Gov poll on line yesterday (yes my life is that bad) and one of the questions was which country do you trust the most...

1. United States
2. Russia
3. Germany
4. China
5. Cannot choose.

You Gov polls give you the general response to their questions. They were:-

1. Germany 66%
2. Cannot choose 16%
3. United States 16%
4. Russia 1%
5 China 1%

Yep..that's 102% so they were rounding up their figures.

You Gov is a global public opinion company, so the numbers cannot be used as a basis for the UK public, but nevertheless, it shows how poorly Trump is doing for his country's international standing that sodding Germany beats it out of sight.

Opinions?

It‘s honestly a difficult question. Germany managed the Corona crisis much better. Society is better organised and people follow rules. Bizarre as it sounds society is much more liberal here than in UK. The Victorians well and truly screwed up the ability for little Englanders, who’ve run the country for yonks, to think for themselves.

My experiences with Russia and China are that I would trust them about as far as I can pi55.

Dodgy experiences with Russian taxi drivers, customs agents, hotel bar staff, lorry drivers, IT network engineers and others. China, nuff said.

How can anyone trust the krauts ?

They should all be NIl.

New Zealand seems to be quite trustworthy though

Longlostjack said:
Or the Itays, greasy Greeks and Froggies. Twat.

Did your parents have any children that lived ? F*cking imbecile

The.Taz said:

They should all be NIl.

Are you the new site's new resident tw*t or one of the plums from the old site masquerading under a new name?

Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:

They should all be NIl.

Are you the new site's new resident tw*t or one of the plums from the old site masquerading under a new name?

Pego mun, this isn’t you, what’s the matter, this contentious feisty chap you have become since the forum changeover cannot serve well for the future. You are retired right ? Chill out, find a cave, you need to rest up and enjoy.

Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:

They should all be NIl.

I bet you were bullied at school, even by the girls micro penis

Cooperman said:
My experiences with Russia and China are that I would trust them about as far as I can pi55.

Dodgy experiences with Russian taxi drivers, customs agents, hotel bar staff, lorry drivers, IT network engineers and others. China, nuff said.

IMO,Russians are easily the most illmannered ,arrogant,devious people imaginable. Their country has butchered ten of millions of their own and enslaved many eastern european countries.Many died trying to exit any country connected or ruled by Russia.

They have different ideas aa to what is good.Strength and Power is what they value.

As for China? same again with mass slaughter .

Trust only thyself,be true only self.

Toronto_Motors said:
IMO,Russians are easily the most illmannered ,arrogant,devious people imaginable. Their country has butchered ten of millions of their own and enslaved many eastern european countries.Many died trying to exit any country connected or ruled by Russia.

They have different ideas aa to what is good.Strength and Power is what they value.

As for China? same again with mass slaughter .

Trust only thyself,be true only self.

Yep, can't argue with your first sentence at all. I had so many run ins with the locals out there, it made me think that one morning I was going to wake up in a bath of ice cubes missing one of my organs.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back