• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What has happened to WINNING?

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
This isn’t meant to be another Cooper/Forest thread

So the Swans play each team twice in the league and one particular team beats us twice 4-1 and 5-1.
Then Swans fans say “I’m glad we don’t play like that.”

Then there’s this prick below.

Where are we going with all this crap?

https://twitter.com/talksport/status/1531241512213676032?s=21&t=EzJIyZT_dwvM6Lt-uY-FLg

Dillusion has no boundaries. Our 6 fingered friends up the road sing off that same sheet.

If Cooper's style of football here had led to promotion then it would have been worth it and no one would have complained.

Anybody complaining about how Forest play after they spanked us twice would be a bit silly and can safely be ignored.

Liverpool may well be a better team than Real Madrid (personally I don't think Real would have been as close to Man City over a league season as Liverpool were this year, but that's just my feeling), but that really doesn't matter when Madrid have just beaten them. What was Wenger's line about Fergie when he said something similar, 'everybody thinks they have the prettiest wife at home'?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back