• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What is our major problem then?

Among other changes we moved Naughton who was sweeping up nicely to a position that suits him less and doesn’t allow him to continue to sweep up nicely.

If it ain’t broke…

dickythorpe said:
Stems from the captain or the coaching, or both, or individuals not knowing what to do?

I'm speechless!!!!!!

The personnel have changed ( Darling, Wood) but still unable to hold on to what should be winning leads. Happened twice last season and already twice this season. When teams throw everything at us we fold like a pack of cards . We have got no mental strength to see out matches.

dickythorpe said:
Stems from the captain or the coaching, or both, or individuals not knowing what to do?

I'm speechless!!!!!!

Everything, we are a lucky side

The owners don't care enough about pouring in real investment.

Martin is a League One manager learning is trade on the job.

The players are bad to average.

Our fans simply don't make enough noise about the owners and how they run the club.

We're a mediocre Championship side now and will flirt with relegation rather than challenge the Top 6.

Depressing times. Get used to it until the owners sell up - which isn't happening anytime soon.

We have a manager, who played as a defensive unit. So he should understand what a defender has to do.
Yet he buys/ brings in supposed defenders who can't defend. Drops Cabango for wood. Sorinola looks like a rabbit in the headlamp when someone is running at him hard. "Cut inside" from the left Sinclair would have had a field day against him
Both Wood and Sorinola are constantly on the wrong side of an attacker.
Naughts is too slow to cover the rest when they screw up.
Same v Blackburn. Poor defensive work
Blackpool had a few good chances as well. Once or twice in a game, fair enough but every 15 or 20 minutes?
If Fulton is on, then Grimes needs to be off, as others have said. We all know what was going to happen, when the subs were made. we went more and more out of the game.
2-1, a couple of minutes max to hold on. I'm glad it wasn't longer otherwise we'd have lost that.

And to blame Pato for the 2nd goal?
That's just unbelievable

Just what is being taught in training?
What is being coached by the coaches?
Certainly isn't how to defend or carry out game management
Or quick passing to players standing well clear of the opposition

Roger said:
The owners don't care enough about pouring in real investment.

Martin is a League One manager learning is trade on the job.

The players are bad to average.

Our fans simply don't make enough noise about the owners and how they run the club.

We're a mediocre Championship side now and will flirt with relegation rather than challenge the Top 6.

Depressing times. Get used to it until the owners sell up - which isn't happening anytime soon.

No hedge fund would ever gift money to the club without very thick strings attached. Either the sell-outs were particularly thick or they simply decided to line their pockets. I know what I think.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back